• PHO, DHB and Vodafone NZ pilot
• Use of secure VC for virtual clinics, virtual peer review, case management and
• Development of Tonic App 10 question survey.
• Mid-year survey of providers and youth sample results (June 2013):
What is the ideal product?
• Can transfer information into a variety of EMRs and is time and user friendly
• Can be used in any primary care setting for drug and alcohol questionnaires,
family violence screening, gambling screening etc
• Can be configurable by its users - i.e. new screening and questionnaires
added in order to adapt to changing generations of youth
Youth are our future and the future for IT