1. What Would Be Your Choice?By: Giselle CarreonG/T English 8-Miles January 9, 2012
2. Freedom of Speech You have the choice to speak your own mind in public. You should not care about what otherDo not be afraid to people would say“jump off the cliff”. about you if you ever decide to do so.
3. Choose to be Healthy You have the choice to eat anything you want. Sometimes it may not be the best thing to do, but then you will be conscious that it was your own choice. You can be healthy or unhealthy, but you have the choice!
4. Make the Better Decision The decision making process helps you make the better decision. If you are unsure of what to do, just follow these simple steps and you will be satisfied with the outcome! Once you make your choice, you will be climbing the “ladder to success”.
5. Dare To Be DifferentAs shown in Keith Urban’s song, “Someone Like You”, he shows that he does not care what people think about him. He knows exactly what he wants and will do anything to achieve what he wanted.
6. The Freedom of What? Everyone has their first amendment rights. This includes the freedom of Religion, Assembly, Pres s, Petition, and Speech. The freedom of speech allows you to choose what you say, when you want to say it.
7. Age Does Not Matter When You Truly Care Many people would choose to just leave the land and look forFor a twelve a better place. Not her. Sheyear old girl, chose to stay and wait for it allhaving an to be over. She chose whatearthquake she really wanted to dohappen to your because she loved it.homeland mustbe very
8. Ads Are Also Choices?You can choose to see any ads that youwant to see. It is up to you if you want tobuy what they are advertising. It is yourchoice.
9. Literature Has Choices Too… In literature, you have the choice of how you can write. Whether it be through a poem, a story, a novel, or even a rhyme, you get across theThe poem, The Choice, by William point that you are trying to make.Butler Yeats, tries get a pointacross that money will not lastforever. If you are going to wasteyour life on something, at least latit be something worth living for. Itcan all be over in a day.