Different kind of assistants – tempo has context that google now doesn’t have which is search context
Innovation Spotlight: Tempo AI | Raj Singh, Tempo AI
Tempo AI, Inc.
• Product and Engineer by trade but most recently was
running Business Development
• BizDev teaches you to value time!
• I was late to meetings; I was dialing-in while in the car; I
was fumbling for emails
• Created Tempo, a search box into your life (initial vision)
• It wasn’t a daily use case -> but had an “aha”
• The calendar was a great place to put this “anticipatory”
• Created Tempo Smart Calendar!
Calendar Hasn’t Been Disrupted
Paper calendar on a phone Tempo is smart and beautiful
Data Is Increasingly Silo’ed
Calendar offers a perfect framework to connect the dots
AI Is the New Smartphone Layer
No context Search context REAL context
Tempo knows YOU: your needs, your asks, your wants
Calendar Is the Most Actionable
Dial Con Call
Calendar is an expression of intent. Tempo is an assistant disguised as a calendar
Introducing Tempo Smart Calendar
Preparation. Effectiveness. Productivity.
Roadmap: Data, Actions, Intents & Serendipity
Buy Coffee >
Request Taxi >
It’s your anniversary! Gift
ideas? Dinner plans?
More Data More Actions More Intents
• Web 1.0 = <blink> tag
• Web 2.0 = Participatory web (read-write web)
• Web 3.0 = Anticipatory web (understanding of things)
Assistant is the new layer and personalization is the new defensibility
Why Is This Important?