2. Facebook 1. The average Facebook user has 130 friends.2. More than 25 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) is shared each month.3. Over 300,000 users helped translate the site through the translations application. 4. More than 150 million people engage with Facebook on external websites every month. 5. Two-thirds of comScore’s U.S. Top 100 websites and half of comScore’s Global Top 100 websites have integrated with Facebook. 6. There are more than 100 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices. 7. People that access Facebook via mobile are twice as active than non-mobile users (think about that when designing your Facebook page). 8. The average Facebook user is connected to 60 pages, groups and events. 9. People spend over 500 billion minutes per month on Facebook. 10. There are more than 1 million entrepreneurs and developers from 180 countries on Facebook.
3. Twitter 1. Twitter’s web platform only accounts for a quarter of its users – 75% use third-party apps. 2. Twitter gets more than 300,000 new users every day.3. There are currently 110 million users of Twitter’s services. 4. Twitter receives 180 million unique visits each month. 5. There are more than 600 million searches on Twitter every day. 6. Twitter started as a simple SMS-text service. 7. Over 60% of Twitter use is outside the U.S. 8. There are more than 50,000 third-party apps for Twitter. 9. Twitter has donated access to all of its tweets to the Library of Congress for research and preservation.10. More than a third of users access Twitter via their mobile phone.
4. LinkedIn 1. LinkedIn is the oldest of the four sites in this post, having been created on May 5 2003. 2. There are more than 70 million users worldwide. 3. Members of LinkedIn come from more than 200 countries from every continent. 4. LinkedIn is available in six native languages – English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. 5. Oracle’s Chief Financial Officer, Jeff Epstein, was headhunted for the position via his LinkedIn profile. 6. 80% of companies use LinkedIn as a recruitment tool. 7. A new member joins LinkedIn every second. 8. LinkedIn receives almost 12 million unique visitors per day.9. Executives from all Fortune 500 companies are on LinkedIn. 10. Recruiters account for 1-in-20 LinkedIn profiles.
5. Solid Line Marketing will offer your company the following:• Do a full Social Media Strategy• This will include all your products and services• Set up accounts on Twitter, Facebook as well professional profiles on LinkedIn• Make sure all the information is loaded• Upload photos and videos• Make sure all creative is done on the sites• Do minimum of five updates per week• Set up market research forums when you need them• Through the strategy look at running competitions to create more fans• Drive fan base• Report on Audience Statistics and postings• We are a have fantastic database which we will use to drive your social media platform.• These Databases total approximately 50 000 companies.• Fan Identification
6. DIY Lite Solid Package Package PackageSet Up Home Page Facebook x x x(Includes Pictures, Videos ,and any other Information)Link Facebook to Twitter x x xMonitor your Facebook Inbox and forward Messages x xFacebook and Twitter updates 5 times a week(20 times amonth) x xUpload Pictures as you require x xUpload Videos you require x xWeekly Status and Audience Reports x x xRun Surveys and Market research x xDrive Traffic x xProfile Management x xSend Link to our Databases (Industry specific up to 60 000contacts) xSet up and Run Competition xManage your Social Media Strategy xOnce off Set up Cost R 850 R 750 R 500Monthly Fee (Month to Month Via Debit Order) 0 R 450 R 650Pay Monthly Fee for 12 months Once Off(2 months free) R 4 500 R 6 500
7. Application Set Up Standard Page(Design Provided) R650-00Application Set Up Video Integration R950-00Application Management (i.e. changes every month) per month R250 -00Extra Design per hour R350-00Training (Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn) per person R300-00
8. Solid Line Marketing will offer your company thefollowing:• Will set up your Google Adwords Campaign• You set your daily budget• Assist in selection of words• Control the Campaign and ensure ranking success• Provide feedback on Campaign monthly• Adjust words so that non performing words are taken off and we have maximum success with the correct words.• Link Adwords with your Social Media Strategy• The cost of this service is a follows: Set Up R 350 Monthly Campaign Fee R 350 Share of Budget 10%
9. Contact Details Greg Smith Carmen Brown Pg Joubert 083-525-2906 072-371-4387 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.solidline.co.za Join us on our Socially Speaking Facebook page for updates and interesting facts on Social Media and your business. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Socially-Speaking/172062056145922