2. 9 out of 10 people would recycle more if it were made easier!•Make space in your kitchen for a recycling Bin with different compartments.•Have a regular clean out at home. Dispose unwanted stuff by selling it to a scrap Dealer.•Try to reuse products in different, Innovative ways.•Use emails rather than sending out letters & avoid taking print outs.
3. Greenlime eco-friendly tissues are made from 100% recycled fiberwithout endangering natural forest. The tissues are derived from highquality waste paper grades sourced mainly from USA and Europe. Thewaste papers are processed in a sophisticated recycling plant usingenvironment friendly Hydrogen Peroxide for pulp bleaching.
4. Greenlime natural tissues are second to none in terms of performance! Theadvanced hands – free technology using safe & mild processing chemicalsmake Greenlime natural tissues extremely hygienic, bacteria – free & safe onthe most sensitive human skin!
5. Some interesting recycling trivia :•Up to 60% of the rubbish that ends up in the dustbin can be recycled.• 1 recycled glass bottle would save enough energy to power acomputer for 25 minutes.•Glass is 100% recyclable & can be recycled infinite number of times.•Plastic can take up to 500 years to decompose.Recycling helps the environment by :•Resource conservation•Energy conservation•Pollution reduction•Land conservation•Fewer Greenhouse gas emissions•Economic benefits
6. This is an eye – opener to what can happen to our world if the amount of wastekeeps increasing! Ever heard of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch?Its twice the size of Texas and is floating somewhere between San Francisco andHawaii. It is 80% plastic and weighs 3.5 million tons!This is having devastating effects on marine life. In addition to blocking sunlightfrom getting down into the ocean which can affect algae production (and thus be acontributor to global warming), marine animals can ingest or become entangled inthe debris like this photo of a deformed sea turtle who likely crawled into thatplastic ring when it was much smaller!
7. Recycling Symbols :•The Green Dot : The green dot does NOT necessarily mean thatthe packaging can be recycled. It is a symbol used on packagingof many European countries & signifies that the producer hasmade a contribution towards the recycling of the packaging.•Plastics : Identifies the type of plastic : PET & HDPE bottles arerecycled by majority of local authorities.•Mobius Loop : Indicates that the object is capable of beingrecycled – not that the object has been recycled.•Mobius Loop with percentage : Shows the percentage ofrecycled material contained in the product.•Tidyman : Dispose off this carefully & thoughtfully. Do not litter.This doesn’t relate to recycling , but is a reminder to be a goodcitizen by disposing off the item in the most appropriate manner.
8. Pudumjee is the only Tissue company in India with 3 ISO certifications; for its quality, environment & food safety management systems. All the inputs for manufacturing & packaging our tissues products are food – grade in compliance with FDA norms, making our products 100% safe on skin & food. ISO certification also opens up our units for secret inspections, keeping us ever vigilant to server our customers with assured quality products.www.greenlimezone.com www.pudumjeehygiene.com