2. “ What can I do with presentations I received in my emails ?” Great! I need codes to embed on my blogs. You can upload your presentations on SlideShare. It’s free. .
3. The messages came... “ Thank you for sharing…” “ Great presentation…” “ Good job…” I can’t take credit for this presentation.
4. Who are they? Very friendly . From everywhere . Very happy and keen to share . Always motivating ! Funny too .
5. Now they are my contacts … Connected by interest and passion Me, GreenBeingNancy knows 300 people on SlideShare and still counting.
6. Seen the first presentation I created? Yah. Sorry I put you to sleep .
7. But, this is a great place to learn… Find Read Learn Adopt Create Practice So, does it work?
8. I have been inspired… Thank you, Reynold Garr for your presentation “Brain Rules for Presenters”.
9. I have been motivated… <ul><li>Your slideshow Only The Best Will Do! has been included in the 'Spotlight section' on the SlideShare homepage. </li></ul><ul><li>Your slideshow Only The Best Will Do! has been featured on the SlideShare homepage by our editorial team. </li></ul><ul><li>Your slideshow Sticky Waste I Love To Keep has been featured on the SlideShare homepage by our editorial team. </li></ul>
10. What more do I have to say but… http://www.slideshare.net/GreenBeingNancy now a dedicated member with lots of supportive friends on SlideShare
11. This “Thank You” note <ul><li>Created with help from: </li></ul><ul><li>MS clipart artists discovered </li></ul><ul><li>ToonDoo creation concept </li></ul>