3. I found mybike. Let’s get What’s the AGEone for you. group?
4. Don’t buy that…You will soon betall enough to oversizedride it easily. bikes!
5. DANGERS OFSAVINGSover safety Oversized bikes are harder to ride
6. If it’s a SURPRISE GIFT... Ages Wheel Size 3 to 5 years 10 to 12-inch To select bicycle: 4 to 7 16-inch LOOK AT WHEEL SIZE 6 to 13 20-inch 9 to 13 24-inch 10 to adult 26-inch or 700c Ask if it can be returned if it’s not the right size.
7. Check the confidence levelNeed training wheels?
8. When to remove the training wheels? Once he can place both feet firmly on the ground when seated…
9. What is the PURPOSE of cycling? For fitness?For hauling cargo? For fun? For competition?
11. OTHER FEATURES to consider multi-speed bicycle - fast and easy to pedal uphill
12. or stretch that CheaperSingle- LighterSPEED MECHANICALLY SIMPLERbicycle with fewer parts to maintain
13. Ride bending forward for speed. with drop-bar bikes
14. Handle Bar StemADJUSTABLEto ride in upright position.
15. ADJUSTABLE SEAT POST
16. What is theterrain like? Paved Road? Rust a Off-road trail use? concern?
17. Smooth Out The Bumps Go for bikes with SUSPENSION to keep your wheels in contact with the trail.
18. most expensiveframe material Aluminum or Carbon Frameon the market for LIGHTNESS What’s your budget? The lighter the frame, the higher the price.
19. Light but sturdier BMX for jumps and tricks. thicker frames and tires
20. OrFOLDABLE …to ease transportation.This model is byDAHON,the worlds largestmanufacturer offolding bicycles.
21. Higher seat tube cross barIs it suitable for head tubeMALE orFEMALErider? seat tube Look at the cross bar.
22. Other Essentialsfor protectionHELMETChoose one that fits WATER BOTTLE for hydration
23. PickGLOVESwith padded palms to cushionyour grip for comfort andprotect your hands fromchaffing.Look out forWATERBOTTLEthat can be attachedto bike.
24. Eyewear Protection from sun and airborne debris
25. Invest in one a LOCKed against theft
26. Buy thisor that? Can’t decide?
27. Save with this 2-in-1Fixed with aremovablestand for thatresistance exercisein your home or inthe office.
28. Have you decided? Jom Johan Trading and Services No 43A, Jalan Prima Saujana 1/1A Taman Prima Saujana Sek 1 43000 Kajang, Selangor Tel: 03-87369398 Email: email@example.com
29. Created with thanks to:Calvin Ho, the Photographerand Microsoft OfficeFor: http://jomjohan.blogspot.com/