1. Galatians 2:9  and recognizing the grace that had been given to me, James and Cephas and John, who were reputed to be pillars, gave to me and Barnabas the right hand offellowship, so that we might go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.
2. Quick Review of Our Study So Far1) Fellowship is based in our relationship with God.
3. 1 John 1:6-7 If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in thedarkness, we lie and do not practice the truth;  but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with oneanother, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.
4. God MyMe Brother
5. In Christ
6. Quick Review of Our Study So Far2) “In Christ” fellowship includes people with many differences!
7. Fellowship includes…1) All types 3) Differentof people stages of In Christ maturity2) Those 4) Thosewith different with doctrinalopinions misunderstandings
8. Beyond the Limits of Fellowship
9. Limits of Fellowship1) Non-children In Christ
10. Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he whodoes the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
11. Galatians 3:26-27  For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
12. 1 Corinthians 12:12-13  For even as the body is one and yet has many members, and all the members of the body, thoughthey are many, are one body, so also is Christ.  For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.
13. Ephesians 4:3-6  being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.  There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.
14. Romans 10:1-2 Brethren, my hearts desireand my prayer to God for them is for their salvation. For I testify about them that they have a zeal for God, but not in accordance with knowledge.
15. Limits of Fellowship1) Non-children2) Prodigal In ChristSons
16. John 15:5-6  “I am the vine, you are thebranches; he who abides in Me and Iin him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. “If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them,and cast them into the fire and they are burned.
17. Limits of Fellowship1) Non-children2) Prodigal In ChristSons 3) Those who practice immorality
18. 1 Corinthians 5:4-5  In the name of our Lord Jesus,when you are assembled, and I with you in spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus,  I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, so that hisspirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
19. 1 Corinthians 5:6-7 Your boasting is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough?  Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact unleavened. For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed.
20. 1 Corinthians 5:11 But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is animmoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler—not even to eat with such a one.
21. Hebrews 10:26  For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there nolonger remains a sacrifice for sins,
22. 2 Thessalonians 3:14-15  If anyone does not obey ourinstruction in this letter, take special note of that person and do not associate with him, so that he will be put to shame.  Yet do not regard him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
23. Limits of Fellowship1) Non-children 4) False Teachers2) Prodigal In ChristSons 3) Those who practice immorality
24. Galatians 1:9  As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preachingto you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!
25. 2 John 7-11  For many deceivers have goneout into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.
26. 2 John 7-11  Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching ofChrist, does not have God; the onewho abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son.
27. 2 John 7-11  If anyone comes to you anddoes not bring this teaching, do notreceive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting;  for the one who gives him a greeting participates in his evil deeds.
28. Romans 16:17-18  Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contraryto the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them.  For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christbut of their own appetites; and by their smooth and flattering speech theydeceive the hearts of the unsuspecting.
29. 1 Timothy 1:19-20  keeping faith and a good conscience, which some haverejected and suffered shipwreck in regard to their faith.  Among these are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan, so that they will be taught not to blaspheme.
30. Limits of Fellowship1) Non-children 4) False Teachers2) Prodigal In ChristSons 5) Those who cause divisions. 3) Those who practice immorality
31. Titus 3:9-11  But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and strife anddisputes about the Law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.  Reject a factious man after a first and second warning,  knowing that such a man is perverted and is sinning, being self-condemned.
32. In loyalty to Jesus, we must acknowledge these limits.