2. Edinburgh CastleEdinburgh Castle dominates the city of Edinburgh like no other castle in Scotland, and Edinburgh Castle is unequalled in the whole of the British Isles. Over one thousand years of history sit on top of the famousEdinburgh rock, and when you see Edinburgh Castle you will understand why over a million visitors a year visit Edinburgh Castle.
3. The Falkirk Wheel An engineering design wonder,This huge structure was built to connect the Union and Forth and Clyde Canals for east to west coast access for boats.
4. Ben NevisBen is the highest mountain in the British Isles. Standing at 1,344 metres (4,409ft) above sea level, it is located at the western end of the Grampian Mountains in the Lochaber area of the Scottish Highlands, close to the town of Fort William
5. Kelvingrove Art Gallery & MuseumFollowing a three year refurbishment programme, the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum in Glasgow is top of the Scottish Attractions, having taken over the number 1 visitor attraction spot from Edinburgh Castle
6. Loch NessThe central location of Loch Ness makes it the perfect destination for holidays in the Scottish Highlands. At the loch itself, of course, theres always a chance to glimpse Nessie, the world-famous Loch Ness Monster
7. Edinburgh ZooOpen since 1913, and still one of the top Scottish attractions, Edinburgh Zoo gives you the opportunity to meet over 1,000 animals, and is the most exciting wildlife attraction in Scotland.
8. Glasgow Science CentreHere youll have a fabulous time exploring 300 hands-onexhibits, interactive workshops and live science shows.