15. Economic Restructuring Wake Up Old Town Business Assistance Team Brokers Luncheon Business Planning Guide
16. Root GroupMaintaining the River TrailCommunity Block PartyFarmers MarketCommunity Garden
17. Chalk of the Town - June 2 Scrapfest Collection Day - June 9 Michigan Pride Fest - June 15-16EVENTS Festival of the Moon - June 22 Festival of the Sun - June 23 Turner St. Outdoor Theater - July 6,20,27SUMMER 2012 Lansing JazzFest - Aug 3-4 Renegade Theatre Festival- Aug. 16-18 BluesFest - Sept. 21-22
18. FESTIVAL SEASON
19. OLD TOWN SCRAPFEST COLLECTION DAY - JUNE 9 SHOWCASE AND AUCTION - JUNE 22-23 OLDTOWNSCRAPFEST.COM
20. OLD TOWN SCRAPFESTOLDTOWNSCRAPFEST.COM
21. OLD TOWN SCRAPFESTOLDTOWNSCRAPFEST.COM COLLECTION DAY - JUNE 9 SHOWCASE AND AUCTION - JUNE 22-23
22. OLD TOWN SCRAPFESTCOLLECTION DAY - JUNE 9SHOWCASE AND AUCTION - JUNE 22-23OLDTOWNSCRAPFEST.COM
23. FESTIVAL OF THE MOON & SUNFESTIVALOFTHESUN.COMJUNE 22-23
24. FESTIVAL OF THE MOON & SUN FESTIVALOFTHESUN.COM JUNE 22-23
25. FESTIVAL OF THE MOON & SUN FESTIVALOFTHESUN.COM JUNE 22-23
26. TURNER ST. OUTDOOR THEATER JULY 6 - Raising Arizona JULY 20 - Pee-Wee’s BIG Adventure JULY 27 - Back to the Future OOR R OOR ROUTD T E R DOO OUTD T E R DOO OUT AT E R OUT AT E RTHEA THE THEA THE
27. OLD TOWN OKTOBERFEST OLDTOWNOKTOBERFEST.COM OCTOBER 5-6
28. OLD TOWN OKTOBERFEST OCTOBER 5-6
29. OTHER EVENTS: Michigan Pride Fest - June 15-16 Lansing JazzFest - Aug 3-4 Renegade Theatre Festival- Aug. 16-18 BluesFest - Sept. 21-22
30. HOW TO GET INVOLVED
31. VOLUNTEEROPPORTUNITIES VISIT iloveoldtown.org for the latest volunteer opportunities - or to get on our volunteer email list! Questions on volunteering? Email: email@example.com
32. OTCAMEMBERSHIP Get to know your neighbors and help create unique and diverse opportunities in beautiful Old Town Lansing. BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
33. BECOME ASPONSOR As a sponsor, you will beneﬁt by reaching thousands of festival patrons, while supporting the Old Town community and linking your business with Old Town’s growing popularity and success as a commercial and cultural district.
34. ONE COMMUNITYComing together and creating a legacy is what makes Old Townthe thriving community it is today.
35. OUR volunteers business residents staff... ...make us who we are today.
36. THANK YOU
37. LOUISE GRADWOHLEXECUTIVE DIRECTORLOUISE@OLDTOWNMAINSTREET.ORGDANIELLE COOKECOMMUNICATIONS DIRECTORDANIELLE@OLDTOWNMAINSTREET.ORG