Managing Complexity Across Today’s Application Delivery Chain:
Six key indicators for prioritizing application performance improvements
Today’s application delivery chain is harder to manage than ever. Applications ranging from mission-critical legacy systems to innovative productivity tools running on employee-owned smartphones all must be delivered flawlessly. Additionally, technologies like virtualization, the cloud and WAN optimization make managing performance even more complex. As each new application generation is deployed on top of existing assets, managing system-wide application availability and performance becomes increasingly dependent on a growing collection of incompatible tools, informal processes and multiple – often siloed – stakeholders.
This complexity is only going to grow. In this webinar, you will learn how to tame complexity and optimally manage application availability and performance.
• J.P. Garbani, of Forrester Research, highlights new research that assesses the complexity in IT operations, both now and in the future.
• Compuware’s Steve Tack details a strategic approach that will allow customers to plan and implement a coherent, structured APM framework based on the concept of an APM “Performance Journey.”
You'll learn :
• six key indicators that will reveal your APM problem areas
• how to develop a performance journey roadmap based on five core areas of APM best practices in order to manage and monitor application complexity more efficiently
• how to achieve the following goals:
• increase productivity while lowering costs
• maintain and improve service quality
• adopt new service demand quickly and efficiently
• align IT goals to meet business needs
• what the future holds for IT operations