Be the first to like this
Web application delivery is crucial to your business and can be complicated to manage. How do you ensure that your new application won’t fail; that your customers on cyber Monday can buy all they want, and that your new CDN actually does speed up the process? Web Load Testing is the answer. Unfortunately, as the need for load testing has increased, your choices for how to test and what to use have become fuzzier.
Join Colin Mason, Product Manager and industry veteran for a best practices webcast around web load testing.
• How to approach load testing in a methodical manner
• Which technology approach is appropriate for your needs
• The team that needs to be involved for success.
• Why Load testing from the cloud isn’t enough
• How 3rd parties affect your applications and what to do about it
• Where to test from for the most accurate customer experience
• What to test with including mobile devices, browsers, and phones.