Are you delivering quality web experiences to all your end-users – no matter what browser or mobile device they use?
Research shows 60% of mobile Web users had a problem in the past year when accessing a Website on their mobile device.
No matter what your customers use to access your website – from Internet Explorer 9 on a PC to Safari on an iPhone – they expect your site to be fast and work flawlessly.
Join renowned mobile platform strategist Peter-Paul Koch and Compuware CTO APM Steve Tack to learn:
- What growing web and mobile browser proliferation means for IT and Web app owners and developers
- The latest browser trends including the evolution of mobile browsers and HTML 5
- How to meet customers’ web experience expectations regardless of browser or device
- What problems exist for companies attempting to maintain cross-browser interoperability
- Best practices to deliver quality web experiences to all customers no matter what browser or device they use