3. 1970: McDonald’s celebrates its 15th anniversary and its 12-year partnership withCooper & Golin. It was during the early 70’s that Al and Ray Kroc developed the conceptof the TrustBank.
4. 1971: Al commissions Norman Rockwell to paint the McDonald’s annual report cover art.
5. 1976: GH Opens Los Angeles Office
6. 1977: Golin Communications creates the first corporate sponsorship of a national telethonby signing on with Jerry Lewis and his annual muscular dystrophy telethon.
7. 1992: To salute the man who helped make community services part of the McDonald’sway of life, McDonald’s establishes the “Al Golin TrustBank Award” and makes Al the firstrecipient. It is to be given annually to one of McDonald’s worldwide public relations firmsthat best reflects Al’s commitment to community service.
8. 2003: GolinHarris merges with the Benjamin Group and opens an office in Orange County.
9. 2007: McDonald’s 50 Year Tribute to Al Golin and GolinHarris
10. 2005: GolinHarris expands to the Middle East and opens an office in Dubai
11. 2007: The Hong Kong Office celebrates GH’s 50th Anniversary
12. 2007: Singapore celebrates the agency’s 50th Anniversary
13. 2007: GolinHarris is named PRWeek’s Editor’s Choice and Best Large PR Agency and BestLarge Agency of the Year by the Holmes Report
14. 2011: GolinHarris Opens Office in Bucharest, Romania.