Online commerce is about to grow 12% during 2012
More Australians visited Retail sites compared to last year,outpacing increase in the global average. Amazon, Apple and AVG are the top retails sites and local online retailers also figure prominently among the list of top sites in Australia.
- Online commerce is about to grow 12.2% throughout 2012 with a reach of about 30 AUD billion by the end of 2011
- PayPal mobile is on a steep trajectory of 430% year on year
- 62% of Australian consumers intend to maintain, grow or start using mobile commerce in the next 12 month
- 89% of Australians have internet access and Australia is in the top five most penetrated PC market in the world
- Australians spend 1 of every 5 minutes online on social networking
To see more White Papers, please go to the GlobalCollect Knowledge center: http://www.globalcollect.com/payment-service-provider/Knowledge-center/