5. It would be difficult to achieve effective results if you procrastinate to perform the important tasks.
6. If you want to succeed in your life, you have to gain or improve positive habits and overcome bad habits such as procrastination. </li></li></ul><li>What Causes Procrastination? <br /><ul><li>Perfectionism– intention to perform the important tasks perfectly. Procrastination is highly related to perfectionism. The higher the expectations related to the task, the invincible we are doing it. Also, perfectionism influences a fear of failure. Perfectionists are often afraid that they can be compared with other people.
7. People are tended to choose the tasks, that give the most pleasure and joy. So this means, that they delay doing the important tasks.
8. A lack of perseverance and time management.</li></li></ul><li>Don`t be one of those people, who always delay to perform the important tasks. <br />
9. Now let`s discover effective tips on how to overcome procrastination:<br /><ul><li>According to OgMandino, if you want to overcome procrastination, you need to ask yourself what can be the worst if you immediately perform that task, which you delay? Try to measure your fear, and when perform that task! You will see that there is no reason to procrastinate.
10. Value Time. Learn how to manage time effectively. Effective time management will help you to increase the productivity. Always prioritize your tasks according to the importance and urgency. Always make a plan of what you have to do.
11. Develop positive attitudes. They can help you to overcome procrastination and try to avoid negative attitudes like I am a loser , I can’t do this task, because such attitudes can influence procrastination.
12. Reward yourself for an accomplished task! Why? Because the reward is a significant motivator.</li></ul>The two rules of procrastination: 1) Do it today. 2) Tomorrow will be today tomorrow. - Author Unknown <br />
13. Take Action Today!!!You can achieve better results in your life. So stop procrastinating and enhance the effectiveness of your work.<br />
14. You Like It? Please Share It with Others!Thank You! <br /> By Gitana M. http://www.path-to-self-improvement.com<br />