E-Learning – Tips to get started
• Don't get anxious because you're in a new environment. The first
week might seem too much, but you'll get used to it in no time.
• Are you feeling you don't know where to start? Review the Weekly
goals and the instructor's email for the week. Take your time.
• Learning is a process. Go little by little.
• Remember: In an online course, you are in charge of your
learning. You can decide when, how long, what and where you want
• If you are part of this group, it means you are totally motivated to
learn about new technologies and enhance your teaching practices to
incorporate educational technology into your lesson plan, so just go
• In this course, you don't have grades. How do you know you're doing
well and which areas you need to work on? Through the activities
and interactions with the group. Your instructor will be monitoring
each one's work to check any area that needs further assistance.
• If you are in doubt, having problems, post a message in our forum.
There's always someone willing to help or give you some advice.
• Never hesitate to contact your instructor. He/She's there for you.
Send an email to or skype the instructor.
If a program doesn't open, check if you have the right applications. The
links to download the necessary programs for this course are all there at If
you are having computer problems, contact our support . If you need more
challenges or want extra resources, talk to your instructor. (S)he will be
glad to guide you and give you more online options to enhance your