2. It’s overwhelming.So, let’s narrow it down to platforms that will help us get our word out.
3. Tangibles of the Church • Scripture • Photos • Audio (Sermons, Choir) • News or Event Blurbs • Video • Church Bulletins
4. Primary Social Networks Facebook Twitter Google + LinkedInPrimary Sharing Platforms Flickr Soundcloud YouTube Pinterest (Instagram)
5. The difference between social networks and sharing platforms?You further your sharing platforms by putting it on social networks. Facebook Twitter Google + LinkedIn Flickr Soundcloud YouTube Pinterest (Instagram) (Photos) (Audio) (Video) (Video, Audio, Photo,) (Photos)
6. And of course, share your website content: Facebook Twitter Google + LinkedIn Website Content Flickr Soundcloud YouTube Pinterest (Instagram)
7. Let’s take a look on how this is done on our Facebook. Click here to see it.
8. & w/ @Twitter But Remember: • You only get 140 characters per tweet. • #Hashtags are essentially categories • Mentions: How you specifically share a message to someone pubically • Direct Messages are private. Click here to take a look on our twitter. Click here to see it.
9. Works the same with Instagram
10. Hashtags are just “Tags” on Soundcloud Let’s have a listen Click here to see (hear) it.
11. Our Pinterest is in progress, but the sharing possibilities are endless.Also, Pinterest gains tons of inbound links to your website.
12. Social Media is another place to grow.More coming from Germantown Presbyterian as we learn new ways to share the word, from our community to yours. We’d love to hear from you, tweet us! @GermantownPres