A Technology & Media Company
a product of
1140 Broadway, Suite 903
New York, NY 10001
Phone (888) 623-1717
Confidential & Proprietary 2
RF&B provides a global network automating the transactions between
Independent Casino Representatives (“ICRs”), Casinos and playe
Confidential & Proprietary 3
• Gaming is a $120 Billion Revenue Industry Worldwide.
• Casino Gaming a $64 Billion Revenue Industry in the U.S.
• Independent Reps Responsible for 4-6% of Total Casino Revenue.
• Online Gaming Market in the UK Estimated at £6- £10 Billion
• 1,500 Resort Casino Destinations Worldwide
• 2,700 Online Destinations Not Including Major Brands
• Over 3,000 Independent Reps Worldwide
• 25% of US Population Gambles, Over 50% Consider it “Acceptable”
Confidential & Proprietary 4
• Commissions from Casinos for our players.
• Commissions split with Competitors using “our network.”
• Commission split placing our players “on network”
• RF&B Lifestyle Print Magazine
• Cross-Licensing Revenue from Patents.
• Lead Generation for Competitors from Player Database.
Confidential & Proprietary 5
Selected Advertising Clients
• Mandalay Bay (MGM/Mirage)
• Starwood “W” Hotel & Residences
• Don Julio
• Party Gaming
• Kathy Van Zeeland
• Marquis Jet
• N9ne Group
• Gevril Watch
Confidential & Proprietary 6
Casino Revenue Terminology
Customer – Player for online or land-based casinos booked by our
company to the property.
Theo – “Theoretical” losses of a customer. Calculated pre and post-trip by
the gaming industry to predict the value of a player for a day, trip, year or
Trip – The total hours of play by game from arrival at a casino until 24
hours passes without gaming action. (usually due to check-out and
ADT – Average Daily Theo
Trip Theo – Actual Theo summed by game for a customer’s trip.
Commissions – Percentage of “Theo” paid to Independent Rep for a Trip.
Confidential & Proprietary 7
Casino Revenue “Theo”
Formula: Bet Amount x Bets x Simultaneous Hands/Machines Played x House Advantage x
Units Dollars Hour Machines 100 Hours
1. “John” Las Vegas Strip Blackjack Player (Typical House Advantage):
$50 x 75 Hands per hour x 2 hands played x 1% x 7 hours = $525
Trip Theo for a 3 day Stay = 3 x $525
Total Trip Theo = $1,575
Commission to RF&B/ValetNoir = 15% of $1,575 = $237
(Discretionary Comps Target is 30% of Theo.) = $472.50
2. “Beverly” Cruise Traveler on a 7 Day Western Caribbean Cruise (3 Port Days):
$1 slots x 600 spins per hour x 3 machines x 13% x 8 hours = $4,320 Theo or ADT
Trip Theo for 4 days at sea = 4 days x $4,320
Trip Theo = $17,280
Commission to RF&B/ValetNoir = 15% of $17,280 = $2,592
Confidential & Proprietary 8
• Market is largelynon-automated.
• Reps do qualification, sourcing & reservations viapaper / fax.
• Reps do all math, commissions and payout calculations by hand.
• Reps forced to equateproperty-specific rules, payouts, house
advantage and comp rules mentally.
• Reps max out at afew hundred active playersand a handful of
• Properties max out at a few hundred licensed Reps.
Confidential & Proprietary 10
1. RFB finds new player interested in trip to new casino.
2. RFB Systems:
1. Calculate cross-property comps, payouts, Theo's, and player value in real-time
2. Patented technology matches player with property for max comps.
3. Player is presented with Comps across casino brands.
4. Licensed Rep relationship permits cross-brand booking for new players based o
previous play at other brands.
5. Player booking is transmitted electronically to property and with predicted Theo
and comps requested.
3. Player Travels.
4. Property transmits trip details back to RFB:
1. Theo is measured post-trip and compared to predicted (84.3%)
2. RFB sells advertising based on new actuals for new player.
5. Player is now “coded” to RFB for18 months at Brand for commissions.
6. Repeat Step 1.
Confidential & Proprietary 12
Harrah’s Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
Harrah’s Hotel & Casino, Laughlin
Harrah’s Hotel & Casino, Reno
Harrah’s Hotel & Casino, Tahoe
Harvey’s Hotel & Casino, Tahoe
Hotel Club Casino Loutraki, Greece
Las Vegas Hilton
New York-New York Hotel & Casino
Norwegian Cruise Lines
Paris Las Vegas
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Wyndham Aruba, Marriott Aruba
Marriott St. Kitts, St. Maarten
Crystal Palace Casino
El San Juan - Puerto Rico
El Conquistador - Puerto Rico
Bally’s Atlantic City
Bally’s Las Vegas
Caesars Palace Atlantic City
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Celebrity Cruise Line
Flamingo Las Vegas
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Harrah’s Casino, Louisiana Downs
Harrah’s Casino, New Orleans
Harrah’s Casino, Shreveport
Harrah’s Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City
New York New York
Falls View Casino - Canada
Current Network as of 8/1/2006
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.