2. Take two great websites 1. Phuser - the website which makes it easier for teams to work together using private shared spaces
3. 2. Slideshare.net - the website for sharing slideshows online, like PowerPoint, PDF and Keynote
4. And put the best features of one inside the other inside
5. Let’s find out why this is so useful … Meet Paul and his team
6. They work on a project with their client, Charlie All happily using for project plans, meetings and files.
7. Paul wants to show Charlie a private slideshow about the project. He has heard Slideshare is great for this! Paul could sign up to Slideshare and then upload the slideshow Signup!
8. But then Charlie would have to sign up to Slideshare too… And so would everyone else in his team .
9. And even then, the slideshow and feedback would be in one place And the rest of the project plans, discussions and files would be in another
10. Luckily there is an answer to this problem: Slideshare inside Phuser While using Phuser, Paul just adds the Slideshare Activity and uploads the slideshow
11. No new accounts for Charlie and the team. And everything is still in one place Saving everyone time . So everyone in Paul’s team can immediately see and comment on the private slideshow in Phuser but using the great features of Slideshare
12. The team website which brings everything and everyone into one place Simple.