3. He has a big presentation due tomorrow
& knows everyone will be watching
4. But luckily Joe has his speech prepared
5. & his slides
But luckily Joe has his speech prepared
6. Joe practiced very hard in his head
7. Joe practiced very hard out loud
8. Joe practiced very hard to his mom
9. He even went into class early
10. When it was Joe’s turn, he was nervous at first
11. But soon he was reciting his speech flawlessly
12. He was in his own world effortlessly
13. Go Joe Go!
14. When Joe finished, he opened his eyes to
await the thunderous applause
15. Bad PowerPoint slides put people to sleep
Just don’t do it
16. Have mercy on your audience.
VisitIf there are elements in another person's PowerPoint presentation
• my website at www.slideright.co.za to see tips and
that put you to sleep or cause you to roll yourstudents. add the
tutorials on PowerPoint design for eyes, DON'T
same styles in your presentation.
* This slideshow was made entirely in PowerPoint 2007