1. 1. Greet people appropriately and show respect.
2. Always use full English no IM or txt
language, so translators can translate.
3. Use an appropriate username that doesn’t
reveal your identity.
4. No spamming.
5. Use appropriate language No swearing or
6. No cyber bullying.
7. Except people from other cultures or countries.
8. Don’t reveal any personal information .
9. If in doubt don’t do it.
2. Ten commandments of
1. Thou shalt not snoop around in other people's files.
2. Thou shalt not use a computer to steal.
3. Thou not use a computer to bear false witness.
4. Thou shalt not use or copy software for which you have not paid.
5. Thou shalt not use other people's computer resources without
6.Thou shalt not appropriate other people's intellectual output.
7. Thou shalt think about the social consequences of the you write.
8. Thou shalt use a computer in ways that show consideration and
9. Thou shalt not use a computer to harm other people.
10. Thou shalt not interfere with other people's computer work.
See digiteen Wiki
3. DON’T USE IM OR TXT LAUNGAGE…….
Right form of
HEY HOW R U… HAVNT email to
SEEN YA IN AGES.. someone.
Wrong form of HEY HOW ARE YOU?....
writing a message HAVE’NT SEEN YOU IN AGES.
or email to
4. USE AN APPROPRIETE
USERNAME & NEVER GIVE
OUT ANY PERSONAL
When having a username make sure it is one that
does not reveal your identity….. And make sure you
don’t give out personal email addresses, home or
mobile phone numbers.