View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Why Marketing ?
• Having an awesome product is half the battle won
however you need to promote it and identify your
• As an individual business owner or start up, you need
to find the best way to reach your target community
to full fill your end goals ( Sale of service or product ).
To take the
the target market
customers to try
Convert them to
use your product
What is Digital Marketing?
• Digital Marketing is the cognitive approach to advertise
your products or brands through various virtual digital
platforms to meet business goals.
What Digital Marketing Can Be ?
• Digital Marketing helps you to take your product and convert
the users. It also helps you answer the questions as,
How to take your product/service to market?
How to be in top results for your product related search?
What is the most influential features of your product/ services for users?
How to get the feedback for your product or services from users?
Who are the people using your product/service and how to improve
their user experience?
How to build direct relation with customers ?
• In today‟s world, its much easier to reach and convert the
customers via digital marketing channels
Traditional Marketing Channels
• Traditional Marketing channels will try to communicate
about your product or services to your end users .
• Communicating your product or service to your targeted
people is only to a certain extent with traditional marketing
• As there are certain limitation to individual mediums in
traditional marketing channels, it has limited chances in
reaching your information to your customers with out fail.
“It‟s One Way Communication Channel”
Digital Marketing Channels
• Multi tasking digital channels will generate direct interaction
with targeted audience which communicates about “Your
Brand” and “create buzz world” among various virtual
Create brand identity
Generate buzz in your community
Build brand loyalty
Build direct interaction with your end user
“Two Way Communicating Channels with Multi Functionality ”
Traditional Vs Digital Marketing
• Digital marketing differs from traditional marketing as, it is
– Trackable & measurable
– Actionable immediately
History of digital marketing
1994: Banner ads, pay-perimpression
Banner ads for Zima and
AT&T appear on
1998: Sponsored search,
pay-per-click 1st-price auction
GoTo.com develops keywordbased advertising with pay-perclick sales.
2006: Social marketing,
With launch of Facebook
and twitter, social media
picking working on the
CPM and CPC model
sales of ads
1996: Affiliate marketing, payper-acquisition
2002: Sponsored search,
pay-per-click 2nd-price auction
hosts for sales generated through
ads on their sites.
Google introduces AdWords, a secondprice keyword auction with a number of
Digital Marketing – Consumer Journey
Paid Search (SEM)
Natural Search (SEO)
Email & RSS
Trade Shows &
Print & press
Digital Marketing – Channels
Digital Marketing mix
• Marketing Mix states the best way to put the right product in the
right place, at the right price, at the right time. Where as Digital
Marketing mix adds “Process”, “People”, “Physical Evidence”.
Digital Marketing – Strategy
Your product features
and brand information
1) Identify the
channels that you
need to be use to
reach your users
With primary research,
know most active
channels for your users
2) Research user
types to identify
To reduce gap in
product promises and
3) Create content
different users needs
To tie the campaign
objectives to higher
business goals and to
4) Update process
To the accountability
and monetization of
Digital marketing - Pricing
• Digital marketing is typically a service business model.
• For the resources and usage of skill-set, it works on,
– Fixed cost model
– Variable cost model
– Mixed cost model
• For digital inventory, it works on
– CPM (Cost per thousand impressions)
– CPC (Cost per click)
– CPA (Cost per action/conversion)
• For digital marketing technology tools, it works on
– Licensing model
– Usage model
Digital Marketing assets
Making Digital Assets more Friendly
• Create a user friendly website
– Easy to find information
– Less text more value
– Making internal search engine available
– Clearly marked call to actions
– Mobile friendly
– Social connectivity from the asset itself
– Making fresh, interactive and innovative content
Includes all video type of ads
Use to give longer and interactive creative concepts to
the product messaging
Done via video creation, serving by buying “ad units” on
Need to pay for creative’s, serving and buying
Digital Marketing – Display
Includes standard and rich media banners which
will be publisher on different websites
Use to give more creative concepts to the
Done via ad creation, serving by buying “ad
Need to pay for creative’s, serving and buying
Display Marketing – Introduction
• Display Advertising refers to web advertising displaying
the message using graphical information beyond text.
• Includes image, rich media, floating, transitional etc
• A clear advantage consumers have with online
advertisement is the control they have over the product,
choosing whether to check it out or not
• Online display advertisement can also be classified
as ‟Digital Promotions‟
Why Display Marketing ?
Display Marketing – Types of ads
• Types of ads:
– Standard banners:
• 300x250, 90x260, 120x60 ( Maintained by IAB)
– Rich Media banners:
• Interactive banners ads
– Video banners:
• Standard video banners
• Interactive video banners
– Mobile ad
• SMS text ad
• multi-media message
• Banner ad in apps or mobile websites
Display Marketing Channels
Display Marketing Process
Re Target you
Display Marketing – Tools used
• Publishers (websites which display ads) has technology for
the ad-serving on their websites
• Third party ad-serving technologies are also available
which are used to collect the served ads data
• Both use different sets of tags to collect the desired data
• The tools that are popular in the marker today are,
– DFA: Dart for Advertisers
Display Marketing – Data metrics
• Commonly used metrics are – (per ad)
– Impressions (targeted, served & reported), clicks,
click through rate, interaction rate, dwell rate,
conversions, conversion rate, return on investment,
absolute unique visitors, visibility rate, view ability
rate, view ability impressions
• There are measured using cookies and tags
Display Marketing – Cookies
• Cookies are a piece of java script that executed on
browsers to collect data and for faster loading
• It is the predefined number of days considered before a
user conversion, during which user actions (impressions
and clicks) are counted.
Cookie Window 1 *
Cookie Window 2 *
The Number of Events:
For Cookie Window 1: 1 impression, 1 click
For Cookie Window 2: 2 impressions, 2 clicks
* Same cookie window for impressions and clicks
Digital Marketing – Search Search: (SEO)
Known as Search Engine Optimization
Used to get Top Rank in Google Search Results
Done via Keyword optimization, meta tagging,
link tagging etc
No need to pay any money for search engine
Sponsored Search: (SEM)
Known as Search Engine Marketing
Email Used to get ad placements in search results
Done via Keyword bidding using Adwords etc
Need to pay money for search engine via CPC
Organic Vs Paid
Target limited no of
• Goal will first page position.•
• Below paid results
• Less traffic
Position based on bid
Ability to target huge no. of
Goal will be lead
Above organic results
Search Marketing – Organic
• Search Engine Optimization, also known as SEO, is the process
of increasing the amount of visitors to a Website by ranking
high in the search results of a search engine.
• The higher a Web site ranks in the results of a search, the
greater the chance that site will be visited by a user. It is
common practice for Internet users to not click through pages
and pages of search results, so where a site ranks in a search is
essential for directing more traffic toward the site.
• SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine
and improves the chances that the site will be found by the
Search Engine Optimization
Of Page Optimization
Meta Tags Optimization
Landing Pages (Services)
Site Loading & Hosting
SEO – Process
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a continuous
technical & strategic process, which involves improving
websites performance to fulfill business needs & goals.
SEO - Process
SEO – In detail
• SEO has mainly three steps to implement
– Step 1: Keyword re-search and competitor analysis
• Review site structure and search engine rankings for client website
and that of their competitors
• Identify keywords that their customers are likely to enter in the
search engine to find their website
– Step 2: Site optimization (On page)
• Optimizing your site will typically take 10-15 business days,
depending on goals , no of pages and Complexity of site
• A list of recommended keywords to be used in your existing page
– Step 3: Promotional optimization ( Off page)
• Typically building quality links to website from niche
• Improve online reputation.
• Building branding buzz.
SEO – Keyword Research
SEO – Keyword Research Tools
• Keyword Research is critical task among all in Digital
Marketing, which will helps to improve ROI.
• List of Major Keyword Research Tools :
Google Keyword Planner.
Long Tail Pro ( paid)
Word Tracker (Paid)
Bing Keyword Research Tool
You Tube Keyword Research tool ( For Video Optimization)
SEO – Link Building (Off Page)
• Boosting page rank is the next priority for optimized site. When all
other factors are equal, search engines will always favor the page
with a higher page rank.
• Page rank is essentially 'link popularity.' It's a reflection of how many
other websites contain links pointed at website. (these are also called
'inbound links' or 'non-reciprocal links.„)
• Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask Jeeves, AltaVista and others place great
importance on incoming links. A large number of high-quality
incoming links can help your website beat the competition in the
search engine rankings
• Not all links are created equal. Search engines evaluate the incoming
links to determine the 'quality' of the link.
Advantages of SEO
Visibility around 365 days.
Long term value.
Profitability ( almost free).
More brand buzz.
Availability across World.
Best Practices of SEO
Enjoy benefits of meta tags.
Have fresh & unique content with good keyword density.
Maintain regular updates about your product or services.
Site‟s navigations ( directory structure)
Maintain search friendly URL‟s ( Avoid dynamic URL‟s).
Unique landing pages for your services & products.
Enable 301 redirect (permanent), 302
Custom error pages (404 error page)
Enable search in site.
Getting links from Gov, Org pages.
Getting links from relevant communities
Search Marketing – SEM
• Search Engine Marketing, also known as SEM, is the process of
showing ads next to the organic results.
• The ads that are showing are selected based on a bidding
algorithm which takes into consideration of relevance of the
ads to search results, the keyword bidding prices and also
popularity of the keyword
• SEM ads are of two types
– Search results ads: Ads that are shown next to or on top of the organic
– Contextual ads: Ads that are shown on the websites which uses Google
as default search engine
Why SEM ?
• Immediate traffic to website.
• Able to target exactly unique people who are
looking for your services or products.
• High click & impression rate compare to organic
• Able to reach audience across world.
• To improve leads.
• To increase ROI.
• Able to compete competitor instantly.
Sources of Paid Search
• Major Portion of Paid Search is captured by Two Major
Google Ad Words.
Bing Ads ( Microsoft)
SEM - Paid
SEM – Process
Set Up –
SEM – Details
• SEM involves Selection of Keyword, creation of Ad
Copy‟s, creating landing pages and bidding keywords.
• Bidding is the process depend upon the competitor
for that keywords.
• Keyword research tools helps to understand the
demand and estimated price per keyword
SEM Tools – Keyword
Google Keyword Planner. (Free)
Bing Keyword Research Tool
Ubersuggest ( Free)
Word Tracker ( Paid)
Long Tail Pro ( paid)
Micro Niche finder
Search Marketing – Data metrics
• Commonly used metrics are – (per keyword)
– Impressions (reported), Clicks, click through rate,
Conversions, Conversion rate, Return on
investment, eCPC, eCPA,
• There are measured using Cookies and tags
Best Practices – SEM (paid)
Have clear view on goals & objective of paid campaign
Always set your max. CPC ( Cost Per Click )
Plan tree structure campaigns.
Enable conversion tracking.
Identify top converting & consuming keywords.
Optimize your campaign based on converting
• Enable negative keywords.
• Optimize landing page after testing
Advantages of Paid Search (SEM)
Immediate search visibility.
Instantly sit with competitor.
Local & global targeting.
More number of keywords – more reach.
High leads & sales.
Display Vs Search
•Push marketing strategy
• Pull marketing strategy
• Includes search, image, video, web
• Limited to search networks
•More focus on habits & interests
•More focus to keywords
•More time spent & engagement
• More conversion compare to display
•Banners & creative's act as point of
•Test act as point of contact
Digital Marketing – Social
Paid Search: (SMM)
Known as Social Media
Used to get ad
placements in news feeds
Done via subscribing to
social adverting program
Need to pay money for
Creating and Maintaining the Social Platform
pages like posts, tweets etc
Providing content calendar and social media
No need to pay any money for social channels
Social Marketing – Introduction
• Social marketing is the process of creating reach and
engagement on-site and off-site with social networks in
reference to your own product related content.
• The ultimate goal is to enable brands to measure the
return on investment for social media activities and
make more accurate, customer-driven decisions about
• Social media marketing is of two types
– Native advertising – Maintaining brand pages and
influencing users on social marketing
– Sponsored ads – Paid content related to the brands
Native Social Media
• Native social Media will helps to maintain your presence
across all social media channels by creating your profile,
fan page or business pages to interact with your
Why Native SMO
Reach your targeted communities instantly.
Able to communicate with your followers & friends.
Two communication for better services.
Create Brand Buzz.
Free Form of SMO
Sponsored Social Media
• Sponsored social media will be action as paid source to
reach your targeted audience within short span of time
across your targeted communities.
Why Sponsored SMO:
More reach than organic.
Great engagement instantly.
Able to target across globe around the clock.
Great buzz about brand.
Why Social Media ?
Able to connect people across globe.
High interaction & engagement.
Word of mouth engagement.
Two communication channel for your market.
To build brand & loyalty.
Improve leads & sale.
Boost traffic and search ranking.
Channels of Social Media
Social Marketing – Details
• Social marketing works on the influencer model. It
enables the brand to reach based on the “word of
mouth” of the users and their contacts
• Brands can create the content which influences the users
to like and engagement with it and ultimately create a
positive brand affinity and leads to purchase
• Social marketing is not designed to drive ROI however
its ultimate goal should be bottom line sales.
Social Marketing – Data metrics
• Commonly used metrics for social marketing
– Likes per pages/post, no. of comments, influencer
rate, engagement per post, no. of tweets, re-tweets,
depth of a tweet.
• There are measured using social channels analytics tools
for on-site engagement
• For the engagement happening regarding the brand is
measured via social monitoring tools
• A great virtual platform which connect world with a
single account. It is a never-ending virtual social
gathering filled with adopted puppies, cute LOL kitties,
baby announcements, viral articles and videos, events,
groups, organizations and fan pages.
• As Facebook has 500 + million people and half (250
million) log into their accounts each day, it is action as
the primary source for great traffic & leads.
• Now Facebook is more than a social networking. Its a
platform and also a search engine (Supported By Bing)
Facebook - Organic Vs Paid
• Organic reach:
The number of unique people who saw your post in news
feed or on your page, including people who saw it from a
story shared by a friend when they liked, commented on or
shared your post, answered a question or responded to an
• Paid reach:
The number of unique people who saw your post through
an ad which come under sponsor stores, like pages etc.
Advantages of Facebook in DM
• Approximately 89% of marker says Facebook will give more
exposure rather than other social networks.
• Great brand awareness & loyalty.
• Generate buzz world about your products, news and
• Enable direct interaction with end users.
• Viral syndication of content.
• Great traffic to website (organic & Paid)
• Targeted advertising .
• Affordable and effective advertising channel.
• In general sense Twitter means “a series of short, high
pitched calls or sound”.
• When it comes to Digital Marketing it‟s a social media
channel which along act as source to send “series of
short messages with high pitched “Call to action”, to end
• As it is basic platform for micro blogging, it act as best
way to interact with people in better manner to get
Why Twitter in DM ?
Direct interact with customers.
Enable branding and building brand loyalty.
Able to get real reviews, feedbacks and many more.
Simple way to viral your message.
Able to generate quick news.
Good number of leads.
Best Practices of SMO
Follow back & interact
Be social rather than a brand
Determine your voice & tone
Keep your updates short & sweet
Don‟t over share
Be transparent as you can
Don‟t go for tools or paid engagement
Find what your customers looking for and share
Email marketing – Introduction
• Email marketing also know as permission marketing is
one of the oldest forms of marketing.
• There are two types of email marketing.
– Explicit permission marketing
– Implicit permission marketing
• Both are powerful marketing forms, but there is a good
probability people will consider them spam if the
messages are not relevant over the time
• Using the tracking parameters, we can collect different
metrics, however these are very different from normal
metrics that we collect via websites
Email marketing – Details
• Email marketing is very effective if maintained as an
integral communication channel of campaigns
• Its little costly compared to the remaining forms of
marketing and need to be maintained for valid
• Its powerful channel to increase the loyal users and
keep them for up-selling and cross-selling
• This is also very good medium to conduct surveys
Email marketing – Data Metrics
• The metrics that are used for email marketing success
– No. of emails sent
– No of successful emails sent
– No of emails opened
– Open rate
– No of emails read
– CTR from emails
– No of responses
– Response rate
Advantages of Email Marketing
Low cost (bulk email)
Target fans of brand.
Drive good sales.
Best Practices of Email Marketing
Establish a clear purpose of communication .
Frame content that suits your targeted audience .
Plan when should you need to send email.
Have clear design &Avoid images.
Avoid spam words in content.
Have call to action in above the top told.
Send mails on regular basis.
Monitor the effectiveness of email‟s.
Create opt in subject line.
Have unique landing pages with call to action.
Affiliate Marketing Introduction
• Affiliate Marketing is a type of performance marketing
which involves rewarding for each visit or lead.
• It works on the basic concept of referral marketing,
where individual referrals will be awarded with any
money or other benefits in services for each referral to
business or website.
• It differs from other digital marketing channels in terms
of scope and functionality.
Affiliate Marketing -People
• Affiliate Marketing involves four people, “Merchant”,
“Affiliate Agencies”, “Publisher” and “ End User‟s”
– Merchant: who is owner of website or business who are
looking for leads or traffic to their system.
– Network: 3 party people, who are acting as source of
– Publisher: People who are part of network & responsible
for generating traffic or leads through various marketing
– End User: Prospective customer of merchant.
Advantages of Affiliate Marketing
High community engagement.
More reach & more traffic.
Good number of leads
More than single target location.
High conversion rate.
Affiliate Marketing – Data Metrics
• The metrics that are used for affiliate marketing success
Number of visits - Cost per each visits
Number of Impression - Cost per Miles
Number of leads – Cost per lead
Revenue per lead – Cost per lead
Revenue sharing – Return on invest
Strategy – Introduction
• Success of any marketing channel or campaign depend
on how wisely we select the media channel which suits
your business needs and how we communicate with that
channels to prospective users.
• It‟s taking lots of marketing research, great knowledge
in product or services along with deep insight on current
• A successful strategy will be on going cycling process
which involves modifying old or available strategy
based on performance.
Why DM Strategy ?
• DM strategy state the best way to choose your marketing
• Helps in the selection of digital channels.
• Helps to reach your prospective use in better manner.
• To create more brand identity.
• Creates great engagement across all channels.
• To build long run relations ship with audience.
• To stood in market for long run at minimal cost.
• To compete competitor.
• Avoids unnecessary cost.
Process of Planning a DM Strategy
• It involves in every stage of digital marketing which
helps to identify, analyze various performance metrics.
• It‟s involves lots of statically analysis to fix certain bench
marking to measure performance of campaigns.
• Flexibility and power of scalability will let you know best
platform to choose for campaign.
• Open data & integration along with data collection
• Big data analysis and visualization.
Digital analytics – Details
• As the digital analytics covers the “internet”
usages, it can be divided into two types
On-site: Web traffic information on a particular
website. This is the information collected AFTER a
user reached the website
Ex: No. of users visited the site – Cricinfo.com
2. Off –site: Web traffic information on the internet as
Ex: Buzz and sentiment for „Sachin Tendulkar‟
Digital analytics – Details
• Web analytics practice can be used to analyze the
both offline and online outcomes
• This web analytics data can include
Testing & Targeting
• But most important point is asking the question –
Why the outcome is what it is and how it is
Context for Digital Analytics
• DSS – Decision Support System
– A conceptual framework for a process of supporting managerial
decision- making, usually by modeling problems and employing
quantitative models for solution analysis
• BI - Business Intelligence subset of DSS
– An umbrella term that combines architectures, tools, databases,
applications, and methodologies
• BA - Business Analytics subset of BI
– The application of models directly to business data
– Assists in making strategic decisions
• DA – Digital Analytics subset of BA
– The application of business analytics activities to Web-based processes,
Digital analytics - Introduction
Mobile performance data
Creative performance data
Keyword performance data
Influencer performance data
Content performance data
Website performance data
Digital analytics – Data metrics
• Visits and visitor reports
– Pageviews, visits, visitors, unique visitors
• Engagement reporting
– Avg pages per visit, avg. time spent on page, avg. time
spent on site, bounce rate
• Conversions/Goals reporting
– Conversions per action, conversion rate
• Path Analysis
– No. of steps in a conversion path
Advantage of Digital Analytics
• Able to close the loop between two or more process.
• Builds work flow and user experience that best fits
product or service.
• Proper integration of date across all channels.
• Increase performance efficiency of every campaign.
• Reduce unnecessary cost.
• Better & accurate predictions on campaign
• In depth understanding for better strategy.
Testing - Introduction
• Testing is the technique used to know the actual intent
of the customers who are visiting a website
• Though a website has a major goal like, content
production or e-commence or engagement. There are
micro elements that are also part of this. Ex: Looking for
careers link in amazon web site.
• So its important to know how each group of users are
responding to different group of people.
• We can use testing to know the known- unknown
Types of tests
• There are many types of testing techniques that are
used. Most popular are,
– A/B testing or Split testing
– MVT testing or Multivariate testing or bucking testing
• Any testing technique requires to have the hypothesis
ready and the have a clear definition of test elements
• By testing, you cant derive new learning‟s other than
the elements that we have hypothesis for.
A/B testing – Details
• AB testing compares the effectiveness of two versions of
a web page, marketing email, creative images, landing
pages – in order to discover which has better response
rates, better conversion rates, etc.
• AB testing will test two samples of the test – Control and
test groups, to see which single variable is most effective
in increasing a response rate or other desired outcome
• To be effective, the test must reach an audience of
sufficient size that there is a reasonable chance of
detecting a meaningful difference between the control
and other tactics
A/B testing – Tools
• Example: A company want to test two banners of a
creative reaching out to 5000 people.
First 2500 people got a offer with CTA “Buy now”
Next 2500 people got a offer with CTA “Learn more”
All other elements of the creative remain the same
Record CTR for each banner and that will be the winning
• Tools that provide that reports are, Google Analytics
content experiments, Optimizely, Visual website
optimizer, Unbounce, Omniture T&T, Personyze,
MVT testing – Details
• Multivariate technique for testing hypotheses on complex
multi-variable systems, especially used in testing market
• Multivariate testing is usually employed in order to
ascertain which content or creative variation produces the
best improvement in the defined goals of a website,
whether that be user registrations or successful completion
of a checkout process
• Testing can be carried out on a dynamically generated
website by setting up the server to display the different
variations of content in equal proportions to incoming
MVT testing – Details
• Dynamic creative optimization is the application of
MVT testing. An automatic system will show the high
performing creative to audience by testing the
algorithm for targeted profiles
• In a nutshell, multivariate testing can be seen as
allowing website visitors to vote with their clicks for
which content they prefer and will stand the most
chance of their proceeding to a defined goal
• This is one of the high growth area in digital marketing
in the current digital marketing. All vendors who
support AB testing are supporting this
Re-targeting – Details
• Re-targeting is one of the popular targeting technique
that is used today
• Re-targeting is used in identifying the group of audience
which fits the segment definition and giving them a
relevant message for their next visit
• This targeting can be applied on specific web-site or on
an ad-network or with specific publisher website
• Retargeting can happen based on any action. Ex: click
on the banner, drop out from the cart, visit to the site
Re-targeting – Tools
• Retargeting can be done four segment bases:
demographic, geographic, behavioral, psychographic
• While using this technique, you can use the same
message or different messages fine tuned
• Currently all ad serving platforms are supporting retargeting for media
• Web analytics tools like – Omniture and Google
Analytics has also that capacity
• It‟s always good to have immediate plan of action after
testing campaign performance. As it gives clear picture
on performance of individual channels across every
• Modify or update strategy to reach potential customers.
• New Strategy will helps to come up with a new market
• To look at the larger potential market for the problems
that needs solutions.
Digital Marketing - Approach
Technology – 20%,
People – 30%,
Process – 50%
Digital marketing – Measuring success
• Step 1: Identify the business objectives
– Why your website exists?
– What the macro and micro task?
– What and how digital channels are used? Etc.
• Step 2: Establish goals and identify related KPI‟s
– What you want to achieve for your website at the end of
– How to want to measure your success?
– How do you want to measure the success of your vendors?
Digital marketing – Measuring success
• Step 3: Set realistic targets to reach them and agree with all
– How much, defines the success of the efforts?
– Do your team and big boss agree for it?
– Does your finance team support this?
• Step 4: Review target achievement at specific periods
– When to review the results?
– How often to review the results?
• Step 5: Take preventive or corrective actions to maintain the
– How to address if a risk is faced?
– How to make changes to the initial course of actions?
Digital Marketing – Measurement
Update the process by
Update strategy with
Feedback to planning
For Industry Insights
Existing user surveys
New user groups
Tie up with research groups
Identify the working
Establish brand guidelines
Create content plan
Identify target groups
Enroll trade associations
Plan score cards
Define business metrics
Create Quality score for
Execute content plan
Follow up on the requests
Tie up with industry leaders like
Google for affiliate marketing
Digital Marketing – Framework
Value add for Client
Tactical quick win
Low hanging fruits
• ROI realization and gap
• Publisher value gauge
• Reduction of wastage by
If implemented, estimated
value is 5-15% of exposed
digital media spend*#
• ROI monetization and gap
• Publisher value negotiation
• Increase of effectiveness of
media by better targeting
If implemented, estimated
values is 15-20% of exposed
digital media spend *#
• ROI maximization by finding
• Publisher value segmentation
• Increase of effectiveness of
If implemented, estimated
value is 20-25% (>) of
exposed digital media
* Calculated by considering testing and
targeting techniques and negotiation
of better rates
* Calculated by considering ad
optimization and reduction of bounce
* Considering visibility & frequency
capping and other reports been
For any queries contact: