1. Software Project Management Android application using sensors Galea Catalin An IV,CTI
2. Introduction Phone applications are generally limited by thelow resources available but a higher impact is seenfrom the lack of focus of the user who is most likelymultitasking and cannot play the role as a desktopuser. The need for better interfaces and makingefficient ways of obtaining more data throughintuitive and natural user implication,has led to thewidespread of sensors.
3. Resurse► Mihai – Project manager► Andrei – Software developer and architect► Raul – Developer and tester for sensors► Diana – Software developer and tester
4. Stages► Research,requirements analysis► Choosing the software architecture► Development Sensors usage and signal processing Data storage methods and designs Communication design► User Interface► Testing
6. Tasks (2)
7. Task planning
8. Resource usage
9. Conclusion► Project Planning is important because : it helps visualize the entire workload ,resources needed and cost it helps with providing an idea about the time table of your activities and try ways of improving it for faster results it can be easily shared and explained to others it is just a few clicks away from realizing with so many tools helping you out