4. And most important foryou, SHOPPING!90% of all purchases begin online.75%researchonlinebeforebuyingoffline.85%look for anindependentproductreview.84%trust a brandafter reading10 reviews.Source:
5. If you think yourcustomers aren’t usingthe Internetand Social Media, it’stime to open up yourmind.
6. 27 hours a week.Is how much time Americansfrom 16-65 spend online.That equates to a part timejob.
7. 98%Of affluent Americans are online.Recently risingto over30 hours a week online.Source: Ipsos Media
8. Who reigns on internetusage?The elusive and coveted wealthy18-29 demographic at a whopping40+ hours a week online.Source: Ipsos Media
9. So what are they alldoing?
10. Online servicesconsumers most use.•80%Youtube•74% •50%Retail Site•47%Google+Source: Technorati Media: 2013 Digital Influence ReportFacebook
11. Which services doconsumers most trust?#1 News Sites 51%#2 Facebook 32%#3 Youtube 29%#4 Blogs 29%#5 Brand Website 21%Source: Technorati Media: 2013 Digital Influence Report
12. Now the golden question.What sites lead them tobuy?#1 Retail Sites#2 Brand Sites#3 Facebook#4 Blogs#5 Groups/Forums#6 YoutubeSource: Technorati Media: 2013 Digital Influence Report
13. The only way to truly optimizesales and leads is a socialinfrastructure and strategy thatutilizes the strengths of thesepowerful social platforms.
14. Before Digital StrategyWebsitePoor design and SEOMinimal TrafficDoes not convert tosales.FacebookUn-optimizeddoes littlegood for salesand leads.TraditionalAd MethodsExpensive andlow ROI, poorat targeting.
15. After Digital StrategyBlogOptimized forSEO andmobile toshare the storyof your brand.PowerfulFacebook/Pinterest/G+pagesdesignedand curatedwithengagingcontent.Promotionand Contestsdrive salesand webtrafficOnlineAdvertisingEmailcollectionandnewslettermarketing.BrandedTwitter/LinkedInpages designedfor salesgeneration andcommunitybuilding.Videooptimized topromote yourbrand onYoutube,Vine etc.Social ReviewSites setupandmonitoring.WebsiteDesigned forbeauty,functionalityand SEO.NewCustomersNewcustomersNewcustomersNewCustomersAll Rights Reserved C Radiant Elephant LLC 2013
16. “It is not the strongest species that survive,nor the most intelligent, but the one mostresponsive to change”Charles Darwin
17. To understand where it isheading, we must firstunderstand how itevolved.
18. Exponential Growth of Technology# years for medium to reach 50 million usersRadio 38yrsTV13 yrsInternet3 yrsFacebook1 yrSource: McKinsey Global Institute
19. Enter the now.Greet the mobile social age.Mobile energizes social andsocial media has empoweredmobile growth.
20. Proof is in the numbers.Mobile use up 84%Desktop use down 4%Source: Media Behavior Institute Study
21. With these advances of technologyand the freedom provided bynewer and more powerfulsmartphones, tablets andlaptops…
22. our internet behavior moves with usin this world of instantly attainedknowledge, connection andtransparency.
23. So what is everyonedoing with theseinnovations?
24. They connect with friendson Facebook and Twitterabout tonight’s plans.Use mobile to check Yelpfor a great new place toeat.They check in onFoursquare when theyarrive, both to unlockdeals and to connect.While waiting for a tablethey check their emailthen browse Pinterest for abirthday present for theirsister.Food arrives, time to takean Instagram pic of it andshare with friends.More pictures andmemories shared, funnyquotes tweeted andposted on facebook.
25. Your customers WANT you online!They WANT you SOCIAL!They want to DISCOVER and SUPPORTyou!
26. But you have to be there…
27. How do customers showbrand loyalty?78% Spread the word!69% Buy more54% ignore competitors productsSource: Clickfox: 2012 Brand Loyalty Survey
28. Not bad, right?
29. So why do consumersfollow brands?Source: Technorati Media: 2013 Digital Influence Report
30. To keep up with brands.Most used platforms:Source: Technorati Media: 2013 Digital Influence Report
31. Learn more about product orservice.Source: Technorati Media: 2013 Digital Influence Report
32. Sweepstakes and Promotions.Source: Technorati Media: 2013 Digital Influence Report
33. Provide Feedback andcustomer service.Source: Technorati Media: 2013 Digital Influence Report
34. To join in a community of brandfansSource: Technorati Media: 2013 Digital Influence Report
35. How do we foster thiskind of loyalty?68% want more personalized offers64% want social media engagement40% want cross channel integration38% want new rewardsSource: ClickFox: 2012 Brand Loyalty Survey
36. We are in times of deepchange, growth,innovation andconnectivity.
37. “Action is the foundational key to allsuccess.”Pablo Picasso.