Article 19 questions & answers
1. What is a possible origin of Issue management?
The publication of Rachel Carson’s Silent Spring in 1962, which highlighted the effects of
2. Name four functions of Issue Management according to Heat.
- Anticipate and analyze issues
- Develop organisatonal positions on issues
- Identify key publics whose support is vital to the public policy issue
- Identify desiredbehaviour of key publics
3. Through which three stages doe issues increase in intensity?
4. Name the other two stages
5. True or false? Crisis management is mainly strategic and issue management tends to be mainly
6. In which phase of the evolutionary sequence is the tipping point reached?
The ignition phase
7. Name the three coalitions the world is split into.
- For-profit coalitions
- Not-for-profit coalitions
- Government coalitions
Article 29 question & answer
What is Macro-level perspective?
• The macro-level perspective is concerned with political, economic and cultural condition within
a particular country that may encourage activism