1. Join the . Cloud ...and become a roker. Service B
2. How are you going toControl the Cloud?
3. The Cloud is rapidly andfundamentally transformingthe way in which we live.
4. IaaS has the strongest potential within this Cloud Computing trend, with a huge addressable market. Growing demand for IT capacity: y. ’s here to sta + The growth and scale of investment in the cloud is truly ...and it mind-blowing, with estimates of a 50-fold increase in the amount of digital information by 2020 and nearly half a trillion in investment in the coming year. Gartner IaaS Forecast (in billion $) [Source: GREENPEACE/McKinsey/Google] + According to Gartner, the IaaS market is expected to 25 22 reach $22 billion in 2015 from $5.6 billion in 2011. 20 + While SaaS definitely represents the largest portion of 15 the Cloud Computing market (89%), PaaS and IaaS higher growth potential (~40%). 10 + IDC estimates the IaaS market to reach $15 billion in 5 4.1 2014 from $ 3.4 billion in 2011. 0itSMF 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 4
5. Biggest challenges for CIO’s. + How to make public cloud services available to the business. + Users/divisions are buying/purchasing cloud computing services directly. + IT has no control. Top management concerned. + My End users are driving IT to make changes. + Can I Shift from Capex to Opex? + How can I bring costs in line with revenue?itSMF 5
6. Current Situation: A typical IT Organization. BU BU BU d nt rol an IT Organization to Co d? How th e Clou ImplementitSMF Datacenters Datacenters 6
7. The Role of a Cloud Service Brokerin Business Innovation.
8. It is strategically positioned as a value center. CSC Strategic Positioning Key arguments for the Value Center positioning:Type of function offered Core Business + The way in which the CSB provides its services is of strategic importance to customer. Support function + It seamlessly integrates external cloud providers, providing control and compliance and peace of mind for internal business units. Standard Customer + It is a fast follower in new products, creating Specific competitive advantage in time to market. The way the service is provided ions rather than pursuing The CSB provides qu ality of service at competitive condit time to market and lowest cost objectives. BU’s are best served with flexibility, itSMF control at reasonable price. 8
9. New Situation: IT Organization as a Value center. BU BU BU IT Organization Datacenters DatacentersitSMF 9
10. Changing competency domains IT Vendor Service Product Organization Management Management Architecture Management } } } } How to manage How to handle How to design How to create Challenges Cloud multiple the cloud ? value added IT Providers ? SLA’s? service and products ?itSMF 10
11. Service Delivery. s units. service deliv ery to your busines 6 simple steps for 4. Self 6. Service Service delivery evaluation 5. Service delivery Enterprise Cloud Service Customer Center 1. Service need 3. Service 2. Service Provisioning & requirements ManagementitSMF 11
12. Service Delivery. s units. service deliv ery to your busines 6 simple steps for The 6-step Cloud Service Delivery Model: 1. End user expresses the need for cloud based services. 6. Service 4. Self Service delivery 2. The requirements for the service are defined together with evaluation 5. Service the end user. Service levels are agreed [timing, quality and delivery price]. Enterprise Cloud Service Customer Center 3. Service provisioning and management is set-up by the1. Service need Cloud Service Center in collaboration with the cloud service 3. Service 2. Service Provisioning & provider. requirements Management 4. Self Services are delivered to the end user according to service levels by the cloud service provider. 5. Service delivery is evaluated by the cloud service center and if necessary improvements are agreed and implemented. itSMF 6. Service evaluation. 12
13. Product management = Business Innovation IT Organization Vendor Management } Service Management Architecture Product Management }Business Innovation . } } } How to manage How to handle How to design How to create Challenges Cloud multiple the cloud ? value added IT Providers ? SLA’s? service and products ?itSMF 13
14. Predictive technology andSocial Analytics..
15. Wrap up. s. ke -away Conclusions: Key t a + The Cloud is here to stay. + Positioning IT Organization as a Value center. + Product Management = Business Innovation within IT. + Choose the right Service Delivery Model.itSMF 15
16. Questions ?
17. Thank you . More inf ormation Visit ww ? w.greenclo udsonline .com.