“A vision without a plan is just a dream. A plan without a
vision is just drudgery. But a vision with a plan can change
-old proverb, Marzano’s School Leadership that Works
Renee L. Froembling, October 2013
• All staff and students use data to take pride and ownership in their
• When data is utilized and interpreted properly-results provide
information valuable in designing educational opportunities.
• Multiple types of data sources must be used to improve our school as it
is the evidence of our work.
• Data use must have a learning-centered approach, not just
• ALL types of data will be evaluated, analyzed and
interpreted to support OUR VISION.
• ALL staff will collaborate and be involved in using
• ALL students will show improvement.
• ALL year we will continue to monitor and evaluate
action plan to maintain improvement.
Create a culture that supports staff, students and community to better
understand the continued use of data for improvement.
Support what is best in improving student learning.
Regularly monitor data and be transparent with our staff and community.
Diligently work to close the achievement gap.
I WILL ALWAYS …
“TO BE TRUSTED IS
TO BE LOVED.”
- George MacDonald
Trust Matters, 173).
Everyone to interpret and analyze their
data to improve lessons, assessments
and quality teaching. Empowering others!
Intentionally structured time to focus on
measuring data. Staff meetings will be
about using data to improve teaching.
We will learn how to use data and make
decisions based on evidence of our
Multiple years will be utilized to show our
improvements in teaching & learning.
YOU CAN COUNT ON ME!
“Wise leaders understand their own strengths, work to expand them, and
build diverse teams that can offer an organization leadership in all four
modes: structural, political, human resource, and symbolic.” (Bolman & Deal,
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.