Be the first to like this
It’s that time of the year again! The Georgia National Guard Family Program is offering Christmas Assistance to those in need of a little extra help. Our goal is to help supplement families with gifts for your children ages 0-15. You must have a qualifying need and the children must be your biological children or under your legal guardianship. Please understand that this program is made possible through the generosity of the community.
Are you eligible?
• You must be a member of the Georgia National Guard.
• You must need assistance with providing gifts to your child or children under age 15.
• Please complete ALL fields of the attached application and have your 1SGT, CSM, CMSgt or Commander sign off on it and send it back to me as soon as possible, but no later than November 12, 2012.
• If you are submitting an application on someone else’s behalf, you must accurately fill out all fields of the application.
• Please email/or fax application to: email@example.com /770-995-6883
• THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS November 12, 2012. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
You will be notified upon receipt of your application. If assistance is approved, you will receive confirmation and specific pickup location and date in December. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly.
Family Assistance Center Manager
261 East Crogan Street
Offce # 678-656-6466
Verizon BB# 678-656-4392