Be the first to like this
In the current economic climate, the margin between success and failure is slim, and pulling a few key levers could easily mean the difference between comp stores swinging from positive to negative. …
In the current economic climate, the margin between success and failure is slim, and pulling a few key levers could easily mean the difference between comp stores swinging from positive to negative. With only a few weeks before Black Friday, retailers are urged to register for this webinar to tune up their cross-channel strategies to drive more store traffic and convert more sales. The webinar will offer insights into the follow 5 areas:
1) Cross Channel Buy, Pickup In-store: Whether it is from the online channel, the mobile web or a catalog, consumers now expect the convenience of picking up that item at their local store location.
2) In-Store Save the Sale: Using in-store kiosks and mobile apps connected to the e-commerce engine, retailers are avoiding out of stocks and enabling self-service scenarios.
3) Increasing the Relevance of Associate Engagement: By providing access to wish lists, buying history and recommendations, retailers are bringing service functions traditionally found online into the store.
4) Expanding Endless Aisle Capabilities at the Store Level: The ability to capture orders for an expanded assortment of products, without having to stock the inventory in every store, is emerging as a key competitive differentiator.
5) Global Inventory Availability: Providing the ability to check inventory availability across other local stores and account for dynamic changes across systems and locations.