Holiday sales checklist webinar presentation
- 1,258 views
In the current economic climate, the margin between success and failure is slim, and pulling a few key levers could easily mean the difference between comp stores swinging from positive to negative. ...
In the current economic climate, the margin between success and failure is slim, and pulling a few key levers could easily mean the difference between comp stores swinging from positive to negative. With only a few weeks before Black Friday, retailers are urged to register for this webinar to tune up their cross-channel strategies to drive more store traffic and convert more sales. The webinar will offer insights into the follow 5 areas:
1) Cross Channel Buy, Pickup In-store: Whether it is from the online channel, the mobile web or a catalog, consumers now expect the convenience of picking up that item at their local store location.
2) In-Store Save the Sale: Using in-store kiosks and mobile apps connected to the e-commerce engine, retailers are avoiding out of stocks and enabling self-service scenarios.
3) Increasing the Relevance of Associate Engagement: By providing access to wish lists, buying history and recommendations, retailers are bringing service functions traditionally found online into the store.
4) Expanding Endless Aisle Capabilities at the Store Level: The ability to capture orders for an expanded assortment of products, without having to stock the inventory in every store, is emerging as a key competitive differentiator.
5) Global Inventory Availability: Providing the ability to check inventory availability across other local stores and account for dynamic changes across systems and locations.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views