2. Storify is a social network service that lets the user create stories or timelines
using social media. You collect the best photos, video, quotes from Twitter,
Instagram, YouTube and more to publish them as simple, beautiful stories that can
be embedded anywhere.
3. Paper.li enables you to turn Twitter, Facebook & RSS into online papers and
treat readers to fresh news, daily. Automatically find, publish & promote engaging
articles, photos and videos from across the web.
4. Listly helps bloggers and publishers engage readers with continuously
evolving viral lists. Curate the Web's best social lists on Listly or right on your site.
5. Kuratur provides a service to enable you to publish your own web magazine
in minutes. Easily curate cool, custom, automated content walls in minutes.
6. Pinterest is a tool that allows users to create and manage theme-based
image collections such as events, interests, and hobbies. Find your inspiration and
share it with others. Use it to collect things you love, organize and plan important
projects, and more.
7. Scoop.it lets you easily publish gorgeous online magazines by curating
content on your favorite topic. Share ideas that matter on beautiful topic pages.
Cut through the noise on Social Media.
8. Pulse.me takes your favorite websites and transforms them into a colorful
and interactive mosaic. It redefines news, giving you the opportunity to experience
the news you desire from traditional sources, your favorite blogs and social
networks all in one beautiful interface.
9. Bundlr is a curation tool to create bundles of articles, photos, videos, tweets
and links. Create topic pages with photos, videos, tweets and documents. Share
them with everyone.
10. Trapit is the world's most advanced personalized content discovery
application. Discover, engage, share and publish with ease. Create topic pages
with photos, videos, tweets and documents. Share them with everyone.
11. Pearltrees is a visual and collaborative curation tool to collect, organize and
share everything you like on the web.
12. Flipboard is a digital social magazine that aggregates web links from your
social circle, i.e. Twitter and Facebook, and displays. Catch up on the news you
care about, discover amazing things from around the world, or stay connected to
the people closest to you.
13. Teaching Technology
to the Non-Technology Leader.
Technology never stops evolving and we never stop following it. Led by
international technology speaker Scott Klososky, we’re a team
relentlessly focused on capturing and translating ways organizations can
use technology to win markets, adapt cultures, and remain ahead of the
curve for years to come. From public and private workshop tracks to full-
scale organizational technology assessments and digital outreach
blueprint strategies, we’ve got enterprise technology growth covered.
Take a closer look at:
vision you can use