2. Divide creates a separate and secure workspace on your phone or tablet, so
you can access work data, while keeping your personal life private from your
employer. Divide offers employees and companies a secure tool for
Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) programs.
For Android, iPhone & iPad
3. With Boxcryptor With Boxcryptor you can encrypt Dropbox, Google Drive,
Microsoft SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box.net and many more. It encrypts your files with
the highest security standards.
iOS and Android
4. HoursTracker Pro is the best way to track your time and earnings. Clock in and
out as you work and watch as time accumulates and earnings grow. Easily review
your past entries, grouped by day, week, month, or pay period. There’s no need to
enter each pay period yourself – just set your pay schedule type and HoursTracker
iPhone/iPod Android iPad
5. Trello helps you organize anything with anyone. Never ask “Who’s doing
what?” again. Get your whole group onboard in seconds and see their updates in
real-time. Trello supports the way you work, not the other way around. More than
just a to-do list, Trello can be your: production schedule, sales pipeline, editorial
calendar, vacation planner, or repository for inspiration.
Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 8 Tablet
6. PocketCloud is a secure and fast way to remotely connect to your Mac or
Windows desktop with your Android device, no matter where you are. Access your
files, pictures, and applications like Outlook, Word, Photoshop, games or any other
Android or iOS tablet or smartphone
7. Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos
anywhere and share them easily. Put your stuff in Dropbox and get to it from your
computers, phones, or tablets. Edit docs, add share photos, and show off videos
Android, iPhone, iPad
8. Office², the most intuitive and straightforward office document tool available on
the iPhone and iPod Touch, makes it easy to open, view, create and edit Word (DOC
& DOCX), Excel (XLS & XLSX) and PowerPoint (PPT & PPTX) files right from your
iPad or iPhone, iPod Touch
9. Labor Sync is a cloud based time keeping solution that lets you monitor the
location of your work force from anywhere. Tracking time is as easy as installing an
app on your iPhone or Android device.
iPhone or Android
10. ReadyTalk makes it easy and convenient for people to fully participate in your
online meeting, webinar or training session from their Apple iPad. View shared
content, chat with the presenter, respond to polls and listen to Broadcast Audio.
iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
11. Waze is a fun, community based mapping, traffic & navigation app, 70 million
strong. Join other drivers in your area who share real-time traffic and road info,
saving everyone time and gas money on their daily commute.
12. Teaching Technology
to the Non-Technology Leader.
Technology never stops evolving and we never stop following it. Led by
international technology speaker Scott Klososky, we’re a team
relentlessly focused on capturing and translating ways organizations can
use technology to win markets, adapt cultures, and remain ahead of the
curve for years to come. From public and private workshop tracks to fullscale organizational technology assessments and digital outreach
blueprint strategies, we’ve got enterprise technology growth covered.
Take a closer look at:
vision you can use