2. Oracle Advanced Analytics extends the Oracle Database into a comprehensive
advanced analytics platform through two major components: Oracle R Enterprise
and Oracle Data Mining.
3. FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to
manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize
operations and meet strict government regulations.
4. Angoss delivers predictive analytics and data mining to businesses looking to
grow revenue, increase sales productivity and improve marketing effectiveness while
reducing risk and cost.
5. KNIME is a user-friendly graphical workbench for the entire analysis process:
data access, data transformation, initial investigation, powerful predictive analytics,
visualisation and reporting.
6. RapidMiner provides software, solutions, and services in the fields of predictive
analytics, data mining, and text mining. RapidMiner automatically and intelligently
analyze data – including databases and text – on a large scale.
7. Revolution R Enterprise Big Data Big Analytics (BDBA) platform super-charges
organizations beyond the status quo in order to expedite discovery, accelerate
growth and sharpen operations.
8. Microsoft Services experts can help your business move quickly to realize value
in business analytics and big data. Microsoft offer numerous solutions and
engagements to help your business take advantage of new opportunities in business
Alpine Data Labs is an advanced analytics interface working with Apache
Hadoop and big data. It provides a collaborative, visual environment to create and
deploy analytics workflow and predictive models.
10. InfoCentricity's® Xeno is powerful, user-friendly, online analytic platform that
accelerates the discovery of critical business insights. Built with a flexible modular
structure, Xeno easily accommodates a wide range of analytic needs, from
segmentation and clustering, to exploratory data analysis, to the development of
highly predictive models.
11. SAS is a software suite for advanced analytics, business intelligence, data
management, and predictive analytics. SAS transforms your data into insights that
give you a fresh perspective on your business.
12. Teaching Technology
to the Non-Technology Leader.
Technology never stops evolving and we never stop following it. Led by
international technology speaker Scott Klososky, we’re a team relentlessly
focused on capturing and translating ways organizations can use
technology to win markets, adapt cultures, and remain ahead of the curve
for years to come. From public and private workshop tracks to full-scale
organizational technology assessments and digital outreach blueprint
strategies, we’ve got enterprise technology growth covered.
Take a closer look at:
vision you can use