Frost & Sullivan: Commercial Vehicles 2020 Vision Market Insight
- 1,342 views
Key Predictions-2022 ...
• Global medium-heavy truck sales to 4.6 million; 70 % higher than 2013 sales.
• Over 40 Percent of all medium-heavy trucks manufactured globally will feature platform based lineage
• Sales of CNG/LNG and hybrid/electric enabled trucks to account for over 500,000 units
• BRIC, Next 11, and Rest of World Market to Provide 80 Percent of Sales Growth Volume; TRIAD markets to offer the rest 20 Percent growth momentum
• Competition between Daimler and Volvo to intensify as both aim for deeper and wider penetration in BRIC, Next 11, and RoW markets. Collective market share to reach 23 Percent of global market
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views