Mothball Poisoning In Pets
Learn the signs of poisoning & how to avoid it from happening
Mothballs contain chemicals which evaporate into a gas which is toxic and kills or
repels many pests.
The toxic effects of these chemicals is not limited to pests and can be extremely
dangerous to pets and people.
Symptoms of Mothball Poisoning in Pets:
Abnormal fluid accumulation within the body
Excessive thirst or urination
Potential injury to the kidneys
Suspect Your Pet May Have Been Exposed?
If you have reason to believe your pet has been sickened by
mothballs, seek medical attention immediately. Treatment will vary
depending how much time has passed since exposure and what types
of symptoms are present.
If you suspect your pet has gotten into poison, contact The Pet Poison
Protect Your Pet from Rodent Poison Dangers:
Avoiding the scary, stressful, and expensive experience of treating a
poisoned pet is obviously preferable. A pet safe mouse control option
is Fresh Cab® Natural Rodent Repellent.
Fresh Cab is made from plant fibers and essential oils - no toxic
chemicals, and is so safe you could eat it.
Protect your pets and trust Fresh Cab,
the original natural rodent repellent.