• Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
Mothball Poisoning in Pets - Learn the Signs
 

Mothball Poisoning in Pets - Learn the Signs

on

  • 1,112 views

Mothballs are toxic and can make your family and pets very sick. Learn what the signs of mothball poisoning are and how to avoid exposure.

Mothballs are toxic and can make your family and pets very sick. Learn what the signs of mothball poisoning are and how to avoid exposure.

Statistics

Views

Total Views
1,112
Views on SlideShare
771
Embed Views
341

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0

4 Embeds 341

http://www.earth-kind.com 303
http://www.scoop.it 27
http://www.earthkind.com 7
http://pinterest.com 4

Accessibility

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    Mothball Poisoning in Pets - Learn the Signs Mothball Poisoning in Pets - Learn the Signs Presentation Transcript

    • Mothball Poisoning In Pets Learn the signs of poisoning & how to avoid it from happening www.earth-kind.com 1.800.583.2921
    • Mothballs contain chemicals which evaporate into a gas which is toxic and kills or repels many pests. The toxic effects of these chemicals is not limited to pests and can be extremely dangerous to pets and people. www.earth-kind.com 1.800.583.2921
    • Symptoms of Mothball Poisoning in Pets: • • • • • • • • • • • Vomiting Diarrhea Lethargy Walking drunk Abnormal fluid accumulation within the body Excessive thirst or urination Potential injury to the kidneys Tremors Seizures Coma Death www.earth-kind.com 1.800.583.2921
    • Suspect Your Pet May Have Been Exposed? If you have reason to believe your pet has been sickened by mothballs, seek medical attention immediately. Treatment will vary depending how much time has passed since exposure and what types of symptoms are present. If you suspect your pet has gotten into poison, contact The Pet Poison Helpline 1-800-213-6680 www.earth-kind.com 1.800.583.2921
    • Protect Your Pet from Rodent Poison Dangers: Avoiding the scary, stressful, and expensive experience of treating a poisoned pet is obviously preferable. A pet safe mouse control option is Fresh Cab® Natural Rodent Repellent. Fresh Cab is made from plant fibers and essential oils - no toxic chemicals, and is so safe you could eat it. Protect your pets and trust Fresh Cab, the original natural rodent repellent. www.earth-kind.com 1.800.583.2921
    • WATCH: Fresh Cab Mouse Pouches: Keep Your Pets Safe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URTo3MT4sTs
    • For more information on getting rid of rodents and protecting your pets & family against dangerous rodent control methods – visit our website www.earth-kind.com