• Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Be the first to comment
    Be the first to like this
No Downloads

Views

Total Views
323
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0

Actions

Shares
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0

Embeds 0

No embeds

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
    No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Să redescoperim ROMÂNIA!
  • 2. Mănăstirea Agapia este situată pe valea pârăului Agapia - Topoliţa, la poalele culmii Măgura, în apropiere de Târgu Neamţ (la 9 kilometri), într-un cadru natural deosebit de pitoresc, înconjurată de culmi montane îmbrăcate cu păduri seculare. Agapia Monastery (Romanian: Mănăstirea Agapia) is a Eastern Orthodox monastery located 9 km west of Târgu Neamţ, Neamţ County, Bukovina, Romania.
  • 3. Mănăstirea Agapia Nouă Mănăstirea Agapia din judeţul Neamţ este singura aşezare monahală din ţară care poartă numele de "dragoste creştină" - grecescul "agapis". Mănăstirea şi-a preluat numele de la Sihastrul Agapie care, conform tradiţiei ar fi ridicat în secolul al XIV- lea, în aceasta zona a Neamţului o bisericuţă din lemn. Numele acestui călugăr a fost preluat apoi şi de munţii care înconjoară mănăstirea, de pârâu şi de aşezarea din vale. Noua mănăstire a fost construită între 16 octombrie 1642 şi 3 septembrie 1644 de hatmanul Gavriil Coci - fratele domnitorului Vasile Lupu şi a sotiei sale, cneaghina Liliana. S-a sfinţit la 12 septembrie 1647, în acest răstimp construindu-se chiliile ce formează incinta mănăstirii, iar la răsărit clopotniţa, construcţie masivă din piatră de granit. Biserica din incinta a fost construită din piatră şi cărămidă după un plan arhitectural treflat, asemănător Bisericii Trei Ierarhi din Iasi, cu turla pe naos, de către arhitectul Ionasc Enache Ctisi, Constantinopolitanul - arhitect de curte al lui Vasile Lupu. Biserica a primit hramul Agapiei Vechi - Sfinţii Arhangheli Mihail şi Gavriil, sfinţirea fiind făcută de Mitropolitul Varlaam Motoc. Deasupra uşii de intrare în biserică este pisania, încrustată în marmură cu litere slavone şi icoana hramului “Sfinţii Arhangheli Mihail şi Gavriil”, în mozaic de Murano. Pictura este opera marelui pictor Nicolae Grigorescu. A fost executată în anii 1858-1862, când artistul avea 20 de ani. Mănăstirea Agapia, cu un număr de aproximativ 340 de maici, se situează pe locul al doilea între cele mai mari mănăstiri de maici din ţară, după Văratec, aflată în apropiere, care găzduieşte un număr de aproape 420 de maici. In Agapia, aproape 100 de maici vieţuiesc în obştea mănăstirii, iar celelate în satul monahal. Toate maicile au viaţa de sine şi fac ascultare de maica stareţă.
  • 4. felicia.ppsx
  • 5. felicia.ppsx
  • 6. felicia.ppsx
  • 7. felicia.ppsx
  • 8. felicia.ppsx
  • 9. felicia.ppsx
  • 10. felicia.ppsx
  • 11. felicia.ppsx
  • 12. felicia.ppsx
  • 13. felicia.ppsx
  • 14. felicia.ppsx
  • 15. felicia.ppsx
  • 16. felicia.ppsx
  • 17. felicia.ppsx
  • 18. felicia.ppsx
  • 19. felicia.ppsx
  • 20. felicia.ppsx
  • 21. felicia.ppsx
  • 22. felicia.ppsx
  • 23. felicia.ppsx
  • 24. felicia.ppsx
  • 25. felicia.ppsx
  • 26. felicia.ppsx
  • 27. felicia.ppsx
  • 28. felicia.ppsx
  • 29. felicia.ppsx
  • 30. felicia.ppsx
  • 31. felicia.ppsx
  • 32. felicia.ppsx
  • 33. felicia.ppsx
  • 34. felicia.ppsx
  • 35. felicia.ppsx
  • 36. felicia.ppsx
  • 37. felicia.ppsx
  • 38. Agapia Monastery   Agapia Monastery ("New Agapia" or "Downhill Agapia") was built between 1642-1647 by hatman Gavriil Coci, the brother of Voivode (ruling prince) Vasile Lupu. The Church dedicated to the Archangels Michael and Gabriel was designed by the court architect of Vasile Lupu, a certain Ionasc (or Enache) Ctisi, possibly originating from Constantinople. The Metropolitan of Moldavia, Varlaam Moţoc, officiated at the consecration ceremony, which Vasile Lupu himself attended. On this occasion, hetman Gavriil donated to the monastery a Gospel book written on parchment and decorated with miniatures of the Evangelists, as well as a silver gilt filigree cross with eight arms. The monastery was attacked and damaged by Turks and Tartars in 1671-1672, robbed by Tartars in 1674-1675 and by Polish in 1680, damaged again by the soldiers of king Jan III Sobieski of Poland between 1689-1693. The monastery became a convent for nuns in 1803, by order of ruling princeAlexandru Moruzi. He founded also here a school for nuns. On 16 September 1821, the monastery was seriously damaged by a fire, but it was restored soon. It was restored and enlarged between 1848 and 1858 (when the church underwent several notable modifications), between 1858-1862, in 1882, 1903 (after the fire of 23 July) and 1968. It was painted by the great Romanian painter Nicolae Grigorescu, between 1858- 1861. Attracted by the beauty of the landscape and the surrounding sights, as well as by the peacefulness of the spiritual life of the holy establishment, many writes and cultural personalities visited this monastery particularly in the summertime. It was here that they could rest and work in peace, far from the maddening crowd. Today, it is one of the largest monasteries of nuns in Romania, with 300-400 nuns and being second in population after Văratec Monastery. The Old Agapia Skete is affiliated to the monastery.
  • 39. felicia.ppsx
  • 40. felicia.ppsx
  • 41. felicia.ppsx
  • 42. felicia.ppsx
  • 43. felicia.ppsx
  • 44. felicia.ppsx
  • 45. felicia.ppsx
  • 46. felicia.ppsx
  • 47. felicia.ppsx
  • 48. felicia.ppsx
  • 49. felicia.ppsx
  • 50. felicia.ppsx
  • 51. felicia.ppsx
  • 52. felicia.ppsx
  • 53. felicia.ppsx
  • 54. Valsul fluturilor - Eugeniu Doga Personal Pictures (July 21, 2013)