1. CREATING AN ACCOUNT.• For starters, you need to sign up for a Facebook account which can be found on here http://www.facebook.com/
2. SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT• The first step in setting up your account is to find your friends. Which can be done via your email address (gmail, hotmail etc)
3. SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT CONT.• Second step is to provide information on your profile, so your friends can find you easily. However you mustnt give away too much personal information. Otherwise, the person may use your information to steal your identity.
4. SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT CONT.• The third step is perhaps the most important step of all. Providing a real picture of you, to confirm your identity to your friends.
5. YOU’RE ALL DONE WITH SETTING UP YOURACCOUNT.• Now you can play the waiting game. Friends will see your friend request and will add you on Facebook. Then you can find out what they are up to,. You can easy message them to see how they are doing.
6. HOW TO MESSAGE SOMEONE?You just click on their names and say hi to themIt’s that simple.
7. HOW TO CREATE A STATUS/POSTFirst you can click on your ‘update status’ and write about something exciting. and unique. Here is my picture for example.As you can see, it’s a great status post to read and many people will enjoy reading it.You also can upload photos/videos as well, so people can see what you have been up to.
8. CONCLUSIONThere are always new things to learn on Facebook as it gets new features every once in a while. Although it is a great social networking site to catch up with friends.Thank you for your time for viewing this presentation on how to use Facebook. Have a great day everyone!