Be the first to like this
HMVT stands for Hannover Milieu- en Veiligheidstechniek B.V. (Hannover Environmental and Safety Technology). Together with our Belgian subsidiary WeGroSan/HMVT bvba we implement environmental-technical solutions for soil remediation, water and air flow purification and ground and soil protection. This includes:
• Complex (in situ) soil and groundwater remediation
• Water or air purification, for example when an industrial
process needs to be covered for a period of maintenance
• Bench-scale or pilot study into the feasibility of solutions
• Purification of air flows with cold plasma Corona
• Remediation studies, planning and obtaining permits
• Installation of liquid-proof hard concrete surfaces,
container storage areas and newly built or renovated
service stations and tank parks.
We have a broad range of clients, ranging from local authorities, petrochemical and chemical industries, project developers to other service providers. Our strength lies in the application of our practical experience combined with our creativity.
In brief: we really want to solve your environmental-technical problems!