23. Content has been used in over 5,000 posts since Sept 2007 - meaning that journalists, enthusiasts and others are telling richer, better-informed Ford stories online* SMPRs are regularly used as a source of news and assets by Autoblog.com (Technorati Top 50), Wired, NYTimes, ABC News & many others, both traditional & “new” media Approximately 1.2 million video views on YouTube, 499 channel subscribers, 120,000 views on Flickr images Enthusiast communities are embedding SMPR RSS feeds into their sites as a credible source of Ford news *Based on 1300 links - sample surveys indicate that only about 1 in 4 people actually observe the attribution terms of the CC license The goods.
24. Well, no. Not really.
25. Make it less scary
26. Do your homework
27. Make your case
29. DRM is still a challenge
30. How has setting our content free changed us?
31. Everyone is a publisher
32. Digital is no longer an afterthought Everyone is a publisher
33. Experimentation and “test, learn, refine”
34. Where to next?
37. It came back.
38. Thanks. www.ford.digitalsnippets.com @ScottMonty Digital Communications Manager Ford Motor Company [email_address] @MaggieFox CEO Social Media Group [email_address]