SO WHY CHOOSE THIS
* If you don't have the passion you won't survive - you have to really love it
* It's all about the attitude, have the right attitude and you'll go far
* Experience everything
* Don't be blinded by the name or reputation, really take the time to get to know a
* People who start in restaurants will stay in restaurants, people who start in hotels
will stay in hotels: your first job is one of the most important decisions you'll make
* Don't take the first job you're offered because of the panic
* Be humble, don't bring arrogance into the kitchen - there's enough of it already!
* Give yourself a year to decide, the first three months are the hardest
* Respect the positions in the kitchen and your seniors and be like a sponge - you
can learn something from everybody, the minute you start to take it all for granted
is the minute you'll fail
Should you go through formal training or just try to start
working in low level positions?
Are you prepared to pay the price of the dream?
The importance of surrounding yourself with the right
Tough times don’t last, tough people do!