Be the first to like this
Discover how to encourage interaction, increase membership, and get more recommendations
by making your Facebook page stand out using advanced techniques that get results.
In this interactive webinar, you’ll learn:
- 5 secrets to designing a dynamic landing tab for your page; we’ll review the elements of
a great landing tab and how to optimize your content for “shareablility”
- How to leverage “Places” as a nonprofit
- Best practices for promoting your page (both inside and outside of Facebook!)
- How to run a successful Facebook ad campaign
- Strategies to increase awareness and engagement including contests and custom apps
- What you need to know about admins, policies, and privacy
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Rosie Branstetter, Principal, fiveseed
Rosie has led innovative strategic communications initiatives across numerous industries for more than 10 years. In 2009, she founded fiveseed, a strategic communications agency with global reach built on the philosophy of creating positive change for clients and our community.
Her background includes tenure as a consultant with an advertising agency specializing in higher education, where she was responsible for
account management, marketing strategy, brand development and positioning, and market research for top institutions across the U.S.
Today Rosie develops and manages integrated marketing campaigns for forward‐thinking companies, nonprofits, and government agencies. And as a recognized expert in strategic marketing, she facilitates workshops and is a frequent guest speaker on topics of branding,
social media, and international marketing.
Rosie serves as a board member with the Colorado Chapter of the American Marketing Association, Rotary Club of Five Points Cultural District, and the Denver Young Non‐profit Professionals Network; and is actively involved in the Business
Marketing Association, Frontier Asset Building, T4T Colorado, and Denver Public Schools (Goodwill Industries).