The mobile space has quickly transformed into a legitimate marketing platform in and of itself, and should no longer be treated as merely an extension of the desktop website. In order to effectively interact and engage with customers accessing your site on their mobile devices, you must first develop a solid mobile marketing strategy and better understand the differences, limitations and opportunities that mobile offers. Join us as we provide an overview on the mobile landscape and the opportunities that exist for marketers now, and moving forward into the future.
Key Points of Interest:
* Latest Mobile Internet Usage Statistics
* Opportunities, Limitations, and Differences Between Desktop vs. Mobile Websites
* The Importance of Context in Mobile
* Different Mobile Marketing Tactics to Engage Your Audience
* Key Differences in B2B vs. B2C Mobile Strategy