The recent FINRA case of a broker fined and suspended for violating its social media policy underscores the importance of knowing the rules and what's allowed. In this one-hour conversation with former Fidelity compliance chief Stuart Fross and industry experts, address:
- Planning for the regulators - versus failing to plan
- The top issues compliance officers and marketers should address to use social media.
- Challenges with LinkedIn, other social platforms to engaging clients, prospects
- Client comments on advisor blog sites
- Elements of a good social media policy (template provided)
- Best practices in using social media for advisors and compliance officers.
- Strategies and tools for saving time with a unified and compliant approach to social media.
Who should listen:
- Compliance Professionals
- Financial advisors and marketing leaders such as: CMO, Digital marketing heads, content/communications.