1. Online Video Marketing Be a Brand, Become a Media… The New Strategy which brings aboutReal Transformation!
2. Summary Content1. Who am I?2. Internet Marketing Reminder3. What’s Video Marketing?4. Best positioning in OVM5. Some Tips6. Targeting Matters7. Case Studies8. Be Patient9. Contact
3. Arnaud Belhamou• From Central America• Master of Science • Information Technology – Sp. Marketing • International Management• Co-founder of FindYourWayInTheWorld• Experience in Classic & Internet Media (8 years)• Regional Marketing Manager – Cegedim (2 years)
4. Have you ever wonder…….why Magazine and Newspaper Advertising Space becameso expensive? - We all need to survive!
5. Advertising – Online VS Print
6. Ads TV vs Online Ads Measurable Audience vs Analytics Scalable Blast vs Targeting New Thinking Usual vs Creativity “According to comScore Video Metrix, more than 184 million U.S. Internet users watched online video content in October 2011, for an average of 21.1 hours per viewer” - Paul Shread | June 2012 | Business Time “Online video advertising is expected to grow 40 percent this year” - Robert Haskitt | Extreme Reach | Sep 18, 2012 | Business Insider “The PR firm of 2017 will be different than the PR firm of today” - Jim Weiss | W20 Group | Oct 12, 2012 | PR Week
7. What is Internet Marketing? Web 1.0: Website, Banner, Blogging… “The main difference with the Web 1.0 and the Web 2.0 is that in 2000, if you did not advertise you were a nobody, but now if you advertise in the old way…you are a nobody.” - Martin Varsavsky – Founder of Fon (largest WiFi Provider - Latin America) Web 2.0: SEO, Adsense, Social Media, Video Marketing, Apps…
8. Most used Online Tools Social Media is a many-to-many instrument of communication. Users can now be involved in the information received. REMINDER - most Popular SM Platforms: Facebook - 150 million people engage with Facebook on external websites. YouTube - receives more than 2 billion viewers per day. Twitter - 75% of total users use Twitter through third-party apps. LinkedIn – over 70 million users worldwide. Google+ - Over 60 percent of Google+ users use Google products on a daily basis. WordPress Sharing Platform - 77% of Internet users read blogs through random searches or direct subscriptions. Bonus Facts (Statistics from Online Media Gazette) 90% of Internet users know at least one social network. The average social user has 195 friends.
9. What is Video Marketing?PRODUCE CHANNELS BROADCASTResults in Reaching Your Dedicated KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders)
10. …in video Online Video Marketing
11. The Interest(s)? Low-Cost Marketing / Highly Affordable Better Targeting Reach Fast ROI Attractiveness of the Content Including Promotion Direct ROI Develop a Network of KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) Impressive Range of Analytics Broadcasting can be On-Going Can become a Stand Alone solution
12. Most Popular Video Formats Lifestyle Motion Graphic Mash-Up Jooix.com Cllike.com Cebu Party Boat
13. Is there “Best Positioning”? Yes Be Objective Do not go into the „Big Mac Effect‟! You need to be proud of your product, to have customers.. ≠
14. Simply present your business Evolve – Mixed Martial Arts
15. Some Tips Make your title count Provide excellent content (quality matters) Include your URL in your video Go beyond YouTube (website / newsletter / social media…) Do not under-estimate the power of Interviews Beyond views: Audience Retention User Interactions Engaging Content Emotion - Ratio of Shares
16. Targeting = KOLs Who are your customer? Who could be interested in your product? The interest is to cross-match between platforms & network Smaller is the seed, higher will be the buzz. A buzz always starts among KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders)Targeting by YouTube Press Play means Business Success Story…
18. Case Studies (B2B & Creativity) An App Thing Business Has Meltdown VerticalResponse.com Cisco2,500+ views in 24hrs 80,000+ views in 1 week
19. Successful SG YouTube ChannelEvolve Martial Art SG Youth Olympic SkyHobbie Singapore Airlines Sport Sport Hobby Travel LIFESTYLE ENTERTAINMENT CONS. PRODUCT TOURISM Teaser Teaser Teaser TeaserYOUTUBE CHANNEL YOUTUBE CHANNEL YOUTUBE CHANNEL YOUTUBE CHANNELJoined: 25 Sept, 2008 Joined: 12 July, 2006 Joined: 17 Oct, 2006 Joined: 15 Aug, 2012 Subs: 1,235 Subs: 1,217 Subs: 609 Subs: 417 T Views: 500,000 T Views: 1,993,924 T Views: 1,844,898 T Views: 12,763 Total Videos: 69 Total Videos: 442 Total Videos: 370 Total Videos: 57 WEBSITE WEBSITE WEBSITE WEBSITE
20. Other Interesting Channels… • SG Open Rice • Burger King SG • Resorts World Sentosa • JobDB • Asian Food Channel • On Coffee Makers • Travel Channel TV • Import Food Channel
21. Quicker than SEO, but still.. With just a newborn channel: Single video(s) hit -- rarely becomes a buzz (direct) Multiple content, brings multiple viewers Direct results always appear after 2/3 months“Just be patient. Let the game come to you.Dont rush. Be quick, but dont hurry.” - Earl Monroe
22. Interesting readings NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/17/business/smallbusiness/17sbiz.ht ml?_r=0 Business Insider: http://www.businessinsider.com/ads-on-tv-and-online- ads-are-about-to-become-the-same-thing-2012-9 Mashable: http://mashable.com/2012/09/21/how-derrick-rose-and- adidas-turned-misfortune-into-great-marketing-video/ Social Media Today: http://socialmediatoday.com/robert- weiss/857841/how-marketing-video-will-improve-conversion-rates- across-your-sales- cycle?utm_source=linkedin&utm_medium=social&utm_content=81f77115 -9037-4e5a-b8dc-fe37d1fb3896