Manufacturer-Branded and Dealer-Intermediated Motor Insurance and Road Assistance in Emerging Global Markets is a report that investigates the market for motor insurance and road assistance linked to sales of new and used passenger cars to consumers through the automotive trade distribution channel in ten important global markets.
Based on a survey of 765 dealers in Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand plus an investigation typically covering between 30 and 40 automotive brands in each country, the study delivers valuable insights into these markets - which were worth USD 20.15 billion in premiums and other revenues in 2011 - with fully comparable and standardised market values.
In addition to this unique market data, the survey results measure the extent to which automotive dealers and manufacturer brands actually intermediate motor insurance and road assistance in each country, calculate average customer take-up rates at the point of sale, and explore relationships between manufacturers or importers with external motor insurance and road assistance providers for branded or endorsed programs.
Key features of this report include:
- comparable and standardised data concerning manufacturer-branded and dealer-intermediated motor insurance and road assistance covering a total of ten major emerging economies;
- provision of unique market size and segmentation data for these products generated from Finaccord’s proprietary Global Automotive Financial Services Model;
- analysis of the average number of providers of motor insurance and road assistance used by dealers and the degree to which they collaborate with non-tied companies in addition to tied partners;
- in both the report and the accompanying PartnerBASE™ database, identification of providers of motor insurance and road assistance used by dealerships;
- in both the report and the accompanying PartnerBASE™ database, identification of partnerships between manufacturers or importers and external companies for branded or endorsed motor insurance and road assistance schemes.
For further information about this research, please access the table of contents and report prospectus by clicking on the links at the top of this page, or e-mail email@example.com.