Be the first to like this
Global Mobile Operators: Strategies in Payments, Banking, Insurance and Assistance is a report and interactive PartnerBASE dataset that provides a detailed worldwide overview of the fast-growing involvement of mobile operator brands and groups in financial services. For 255 brands spread across 70 countries, it outlines their activity and strategic partnerships for over 20 separate financial product and service categories as follows:
- payments: contactless merchant payments; payments via bank card / account; payments via mobile phone bill; payments via network account; talktime / call credit transfer;
- banking: mobile banking (bank current accounts); credit cards (non-virtual); prepaid cards (non-virtual); consumer finance / micro-credits;
- insurance: mobile phone, mobile gadget, bill payment protection, identity protection, motor, household, travel, accident, health, life;
- assistance: home, legal, medical, road.
Across all 255 brands researched, Finaccord identified a total of over 800 distinct product initiatives and partnerships involving close to 400 banking institutions, payment companies, technology firms, insurance providers and assistance entities. Moreover, within a separate analysis, Finaccord summarises the main strategic moves made in financial services by the leading 65 mobile telecoms groups worldwide.
Types of organisation that will be able to use this research include the following:
- mobile telecoms groups: this research will benchmark the activity in payments, banking, insurance and assistance of your direct competitors and other comparators across major countries around the world with regional coverage of Africa, Asia Pacific (including Australasia), Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and North America;
- banks, insurance providers and assistance firms: as a consequence of their sheer size, their on-going relationships with customers and the increasing functionality of the mobile devices used by those customers, strategic partnerships with mobile operators represent a major opportunity for financial services institutions;
- payment and other financial technology companies: it is often the case for mobile operators that opportunities in mobile payments, in particular, can only be realised through collaboration with payment or other financial technology companies, especially as they seek to add international functionality to their initiatives in this arena;
- management consultancies: if you are helping a financial institution or technology company with its strategy in relation to mobile operators or advising a mobile operator how it can make money from financial services, then this research will explain the global activity of mobile operator brands and groups in financial services, saving time and effort on researching the subject yourself.
For further information about this research, please access the table of contents and report prospectus by clicking on the links at the top of this page, or e-mail info@fin
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.