Ever been crunched for time? Have you ever been in a rush to make supper? How about getting tired of take out or delivery AGAIN? This 5 Minute Pasta Putanesca will deliver a fast, delicous and
Ever been crunched for time? Have you ever been in a rush to make supper? How about getting tired of take out or delivery AGAIN? This 5 Minute Pasta Putanesca will deliver a fast, delicous and (somewhat) healthy
3. 5 Minute PutanescaThis fast and furious recipe is perfect for those busydays that you just need to get supper done!To maxamize your time, start by getting the waterfor the pasta on the stove, covered, on high,and getting to the boil.Make it even faster by pre-boiling the waterin a rapid boiling hot pot, then transfer the water tothe pasta pot.* If youre a purist, this recipe might not be for you...
4. The Ingredients• Tomatoes (canned - whole Once the water for the OR diced) pasta is on the stove and getting hot, its time to• Capers get your mise en place.• Black Olives• Garlic (or Garlic Paste)• Sardines• Pepper to taste (Olives and capers provide the salt.)
5. Preparation Pour tomatoes into a medium sized pot. Bring to simmer on medium to medium high heat.
6. Preparation Add Capers
7. Preparation Add Olives
8. Preparation Add Sardines Oil and all if you want.
9. Preparation Stir in the garlic and mix the ingredients well, breaking up the sardines into nice bite sized pieces.
10. Preparation Cover the sauce, reduce heat to low and let simmer. Drop the pasta into boiling water and cook to desired texture.
11. Presentation Varations: Add spicy red pepper flakes. Add roasted red peppers. Substitute Salmon or Tuna. Drain pasta. Put pasta on a plate, and pour 5 Minute Putanesca on top. Alternately, pour pasta into sauce, and mix it all together. (Putting the pasta down and the sauce on top makes a nicer presentation, I think.)
12. Thanks for watching. Enjoy The Food!And remember to join the free newsletter at: FastAndEasy-Recipes.com