Facebook: SMB Success Stories
Balla Bracelets sees a 10x increase in sales and a
return on ad spend of 9x since redirecting traffic
from daily deals to the company’s Facebook Page in
Balla Bracelets uses Facebook Pages as a tool to gauge
interest in various jewelry items, helping select which
pieces will sell best as Facebook Offers, and in order to:
• Drive sales of the product
• Build brand and product awareness
• Grow the company’s audience of existing customers
• Tap into customer base effectively and interactively
to determine the trigger price at which people tend
to act on Facebook Offers
• Create an additional forum for customer service
Balla Bracelets uses Facebook Offers to monitor inter-
est and connect people who like the company’s Page
with merchandise. To reach new and existing customers
and drive sales, Balla Bracelets:
• Shares upcoming Offers and new products and
gauges interest on individual items from comments
and likes. This helps determine which jewelry to sell
and which Offers to create.
• Posts “Online Only” weekly Offers, redeemable by
visiting the company website.
• Features professionally designed ads with a compel-
ling photo and a strong headline.
• Reviews posts and comments on Page to identify
repeat customers and capture relevant feedback.
Offer on mobile Offer on desktop
Page post question
Balla Bracelets crafts and sells high-end bracelets and jewelry
online, with major distribution in the US and Canada.
facebook.com/BallaBracelets | www.ballabracelets.com
Success Story | Facebook Offers
• Tracks total number of claims to ensure adequate inventory.
• Discounts jewelry heavily to boost the viral growth of the
Offer in News Feed.
• 9x return on ad spend on Facebook Offers
• 10x increase in sales
• Up to 50% of Balla Bracelet’s total revenue comes from Facebook
“We increased our revenue by 10x with Facebook Offers.
None of our Offers have lost money, each has increased
revenue. Based on the success we’ve had, we’ll continue
releasing new and inventive products for our fans. ”
Patrick Steven, Co-owner, Balla Bracelets