2. It was a big change in the way people produced goods.
Craft workers were replaced by machines and people
became from being agricultural to be INDUSTRIAL.
3. The industrial revolution began
in Britain in the late 1700s. It
spread to the rest of European
countries some decades later. It
was not until 1800 that the
industrial revolution started in
the United States
4. Due to the coal found in the northern part of England.
Back then, the only source of energy was woods. When
they learnt that coal was a more efficient fuel they
started using it. That is why Britain was
the first country TOUCHED by the industrial revolution.
5. Population went from being agricultural to industrial.
People moved out from the country side to the growing cities.
6. People’s ideas were worthy. People started
to appreciate other people’s cleverness and
opinions. That meant a big changed in
7. During this time there were also much new advancement in technology.
Some of the biggest advancements were in steam power.
8. The first reliable steam boat Telegraph.
Sewing machine Drains and Toilets
9. Children were forced to work in the first factories 16 hours
a day and many workers did not have good salaries and
had very poor work conditions.
10. The Industrial Revolution was not a good revolution for the
earth. Industry was releasing huge amounts of carbon
dioxide into the atmosphere and waste into the
waterways and soil.