FMS Delhi, established in 1954, under the aegis of University of
FMS Offers management education to the professional
managers as part-time and Full time progammes.
First Dean – Prof. A. Das Gupta of Delhi college of engineering.
Current Dean- Prof. M.L. Singla, M.B.A., Ph.D. Professor of IT
management & Re-engineering at FMS.
•MBA (Full Time)
•MBA(Executive)Health Care Administration
•Bachelor of Management Studies
• Academic Session Starts in June.
• System Of Examination is Semester
• Admission Criteria is CAT,
• Admission Procedure : Admissions will be made on the basis of CAT score and
• Minimum Eligibility: Candidates applying for admission to the first year of MBA (Full-
Time) Programme must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor's Degree Programme
after 12 years of formal schooling in any of the following disciplines. Arts, Commerce or
Social Sciences - 50%, Sciences - 55%, Mathematics or Statistics - 60%, Medicine,
Engineering or Technology - 60% / CGPA of at least 6.00 in a scale of 10.00 or Post
Graduate Degree or 2nd Degree examination after 10+2+3 scheme, securing at least 60%
• Total Seats: 200
• The Annual tuition fee for MBA-Full Time and Ph.D. programmes at FMS is approximately Rs
10,480 per year.
• The annual fee payable is Rs. 50,000 in two equal installments of Rs. 25,000 each for MBA-
Executive and MBA-Executive (Health Care Administration) programmes.
Number of companies participating 107
Total number of students in the batch (across courses) 217
No of People Opting out for pursuing Entrepreneurial Ventures 4
Number of Pre Placement Offers made 38
Average salary of total offers (INR Lakhs per annum) 16.18 LPA
Average salary of Top 50% offers made 19 LPA
HUL P&G Nestle ITC
J&J Consumer Asian Paints GSK Godrej
Perfetti PepsiCo Dabur Mars
Adidas L’Oreal Vodafone Times OOH
Zee Hindustan Times SET Star
American Express Standard Chartered Citibank
Maruti Coca Cola Beverages Titan Wipro
Microsoft Google Samsung